ADVERTISEMENT

How do dreams work?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Are we telling a story or being told a story by our subconscious?

The reason I ask is, I just had a effed up dream.

I was in a bar with a couple friends and I knew a couple of guys at the bar. But none of them would look at me or talk to me. And I thought that was messed up. Figured they were just being rude. Turns out, when my buddies left these people ignoring me try to kill me. But I genuinely had no goddamed clue. Total surprise when it happened.

How can that be? I was the one telling the story, right? I knew how it was gonna end. I even had those guys ignoring me and acting weird to set up them trying to murder me later. And yet, it came as a total shock to me. Didn’t see it coming. How’s that? Do I need to call Dr. Drew?

Are we telling a story or being told a story by our subconscious?

The reason I ask is, I just had a effed up dream.

I was in a bar with a couple friends and I knew a couple of guys at the bar. But none of them would look at me or talk to me. And I thought that was messed up. Figured they were just being rude. Turns out, when my buddies left these people ignoring me try to kill me. But I genuinely had no goddamed clue. Total surprise when it happened.

How can that be? I was the one telling the story, right? I knew how it was gonna end. I even had those guys ignoring me and acting weird to set up them trying to murder me later. And yet, it came as a total shock to me. Didn’t see it coming. How’s that? Do I need to call Dr. Drew?
NTTAWWT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT