ADVERTISEMENT

How do you cancel B10 plus?

I have never been able to use or figure out that type of email. I've tried it twice now and it doesn't work.

Is there any other way?

Having the same problem. However the EMail seemed to got sent. They sure make it complicated to get out (no phone number for a contact). Go Hawks!!!

Had the same problem. On a certain BTN screen, there is an option to cancel BTN Plus on a pull-down menu, but it's very hard to find. The problem with email is you're never sure if anyone acknowledged it until you hear back from them, if that eventually happens.

I ended up using the chat function. It was under Contact Us, I believe. It was quick and easy, and I was sure it was cancelled. Might want to try it.

Live Chat is definitely the way to go. Just make sure to ask them to send you an email confirmation for your records. Trust no one!

Originally posted by MSU158:
Live Chat is definitely the way to go. Just make sure to ask them to send you an email confirmation for your records. Trust no one!
This

They would not send me an email (?) but I got a confirmation #. I got an email when I upgrade to all teams, so a bit confusing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT