ADVERTISEMENT

How do you eat your corn on the cob??

Hawkman98

HR Heisman
Mar 31, 2007
I'm planning on my first corn on the cob meal this year and it got me thinking how other people eat it. I'm a B guy which I just assumed was the normal way to eat it, but maybe I'm in the minority. However, I do know if anyone is a C type you're probably a serial killer.

EX-m4n7U4AAqBda

I'm planning on my first corn on the cob meal this year and it got me thinking how other people eat it. I'm a B guy which I just assumed was the normal way to eat it, but maybe I'm in the minority. However, I do know if anyone is a C type you're probably a serial killer.

EX-m4n7U4AAqBda

A

Reactions: Hawkman98
D is for leftovers. There's logic in B, not how I do it though. C is how I would do it if I was captive and my captor was feeding me corn on the cob.

You and my grandpa with no teeth have something in common.
That we give zero fvcks, or that we cut corn off the cob?

I don't prefer it thay way, but in 2006 I fought the law and the law won. Ended up with a bad chip on my front tooth. They filled it in for years, but I finally had a crown done in 2017. Six months after, I broke the crown out eating corn on the cob. Had to spend another 1k getting it fixed. I won't be making that mistake again.

That we give zero fvcks, or that we cut corn off the cob?

I don't prefer it thay way, but in 2006 I fought the law and the law won. Ended up with a bad chip on my front tooth. They filled it in for years, but I finally had a crown done in 2017. Six months after, I broke the crown out eating corn on the cob. Had to spend another 1k getting it fixed. I won't be making that mistake again.

More of the 2006 story please.

A, but two 20 year old South Korean gals hold the corn for me. They compliment me on my prowess, and if some butter drips, well those naughty kitties have to clean it up.
So, A.

ADVERTISEMENT