ADVERTISEMENT

How do you like your coffee?

SWIowahawks

HR Legend
Sep 2, 2006
Tabor
I can do black coffee but I much prefer sugar and creamer. I just run Folgers Classic Roast through the Keurig, add sugar, add carmel creamer.

If my wife has to stop at Starbucks or Scooters, a Carmel latte or Carmelicious will do the trick.

Reactions: iowahaha1
Black. Mostly brewed at home. If I'm out and about I'll go for the morning blend / day break versions.

HyVee has good coffee, Caribou.

But if you want the worst cup of coffee ever, go to a Fleet Farm gas station. Super cheap but it's horrible. The worst.

thumb_max-crankshaw-i-like-my-coffee-like-i-like-my-30212684.png

I like my coffee like I like my women:

In a sack, slung over a donkey….

Ground up and in my Freezer….

Hot and made by my parents.…

Bottomless…..

Hot, Black and all over my lap while driving…..

Filled with Cream….

Wet….

In the Butt….

Bitter and from an oppressive third world regime….

Drunk at 8 in the morning….

I drank nothing but plain black coffee for a long time. Then mid 30s, boom daily heartburn. Quit for awhile and came back to strictly cold brew with some sweet cream. Now a wuss. Spend probably $40 a week on vanilla sweet cream nitro cold brew from Starbucks.

Reactions: claykenny
I tried cold brew on the Keurig once with no instructions and it sucked. I need to figure that out because iced coffee is good.

Reactions: Moral
Any black coffee will do. I appreciate a really good cup from one of those fancy machines but just can’t fork over the money for one. Never had an iced coffee but a co worker was describing an iced espresso with cream from Starbucks that sounded good. I just don’t want any of that syrup.

I always grind the beans fresh, usually Lavazza Espresso Italiano or Wink Donut Shop. Drink it black. Drink a pot a day.

Black, occasionally I'll add a dash of half/half. I do have a buddy that get together with for breakfast now and then, one packet of sweet n low after another, I think about 5 per cup.

Black if it is good.

Kwik Star I put about an inch of the powdered cappuccino stuff in the 24oz cup and then fill it with regular coffee.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Black. Unless I’m having a cold brew, then I’ll add a dash of cream and sugar.

I tried cold brew on the Keurig once with no instructions and it sucked. I need to figure that out because iced coffee is good.
Cold brew the grounds steep in the fridge for about 24 hours. It’s much better than iced coffee.

I have a rotating supply of beans from small roasters through fairtrade.com. Morning’s consist of black coffee or cold brew (especially in summer) with sugar free vanilla creamer. Occasionally I’ll have an espresso and Topo Chico in the afternoon or after meal on weekend when I don’t mind staying up later

Black mainly because I drink a ton, but I'll treat myself with 1 creamer and half packet of sweet n low or equal a few times per year.

Speaking of coffee...I was channel surfing last nite and the My Pillow clown is selling My Coffee.

WTF

Dark roast drip that's so thick it's almost chewy. Goes into a ceramic mug that hasn't been thoroughly washed in months.

Perfection.

Sometimes will make some cold brew in the summer and add some milk and sweetener. I can never make it very good though.

Reactions: QChawks
I brew my coffee the night before and toss the carafe in the fridge. I guess that would just be cold coffee though.
Letting it steep in cold water is supposed to limit the bitterness you get while brewing with hot water. I've done both and really can't tell much of a difference, at least with super dark roast coffee.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT