ADVERTISEMENT

How do you send a PM to another poster?

First you have to follow them. And they have to follow you. And then it will let you message them.

Thanks Huey. How do you follow them?
bill.png

Reactions: billanole
I just click on the conversation bubble thing on the top right upper task bar. Next to my notifications thing. I know I have gotten messages from people I don't follow and I don't think anyone follows me. God bless them if they do because I'm boring.

You are a paying member. Us peasant folk can’t just send anybody a private message.

I just click on the conversation bubble thing on the top right upper task bar. Next to my notifications thing. I know I have gotten messages from people I don't follow and I don't think anyone follows me. God bless them if they do because I'm boring.
I almost "followed" you once upon a time when my wife(no pics) started talking about booking a vacation, but I thought it might seem creepy, so I thought better of it.

BTW, she already had a travel agent lined up before I found out we were planning a vacation. I'm just the wallet, it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 3boysmom
****ing gold members....

I almost "followed" you once upon a time when my wife(no pics) started talking about booking a vacation, but I thought it might seem creepy, so I thought better of it.

BTW, she already had a travel agent lined up before I found out we were planning a vacation. I'm just the wallet, it seems.
Her photo is her tits. I wouldn't worry about "creepy".

• Haha
Reactions: 3boysmom and torbee
I don't know that it has ever been confirmed that those are hers.
I've actually confirmed more than once that those are in fact not mine but with the right bra it's close enough, lol. Mostly I picked it with the hope that it would remind people that I am not a man but occasionally it still doesn't work.

I've actually confirmed more than once that those are in fact not mine but with the right bra it's close enough, lol. Mostly I picked it with the hope that it would remind people that I am not a man but occasionally it still doesn't work.
"Close enough".... I'll be the judge of that.

ADVERTISEMENT