ADVERTISEMENT

How Does This Keep Happening? Why Does jo Want This For American Women/Girls?

Girl?? Hooker?
Any girl... Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser has told us ON TAPE that he will grab ANY girl by the pussy. Now as we all know by his bigly loss to E Jean, it'll probably cost him $89 million to do so, but he'll still do it. Party at E Jean's tonight...Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is buying!! 😂😂

The Democrats are 100% in on party over country at this point!
And what makes you say that? Its not the Dems who are going to nominate a twice impeached, lying, scamming, sexual assaulter, just because he makes them feel its ok to be hateful and act on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
And what makes you say that? Its not the Dems who are going to nominate a twice impeached, lying, scamming, sexual assaulter, just because he makes them feel its ok to be hateful and act on it.
All the dims are doing is filling the country with ILLEGALS to keep their cult in power.

All the dims are doing is filling the country with ILLEGALS to keep their cult in power.

I'm sure that sounds good in theory, but if there are facts (NOT disproven conspiracy theories or misinformation) behind that I'd love to hear them.

Speaking of power over country, what has the GOP done this past 4 years besides try to keep Trump relevant and do his bidding? The GOP House is a great example. Wasted hearings on Hunter that have found nothing, power struggles for leadership, and bowing down to Trump on legislation they themselves wanted. How is any of that putting the country first? Name one meaningful legislative accomplishment they can point to in the past years that has benefited all Americans?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sure that sounds good in theory, but if there are facts (NOT disproven conspiracy theories or misinformation) behind that I'd love to hear them.

Speaking of power over country, what has the GOP done this past 4 years besides try to keep Trump relevant and do his bidding? The GOP House is a great example. Wasted hearings on Hunter that have found nothing, power struggles for leadership, and bowing down to Trump on legislation they themselves wanted. How is any of that putting the country first? Name one meaningful legislative accomplishment they can point to in the past years that has benefited all Americans?
Dims have the P and the senate or did you miss that?

ILLEGALS are not Americans.

Every American has the opportunity--although barely under this regime--to not rely on Gov whatsoever. Those who do, are pawns.

Raping people is only ok if you are Republican and running for President is a weird hill to stand on but you do this on a daily basis.

• Haha
Raping people is only ok if you are Republican and running for President is a weird hill to stand on but you do this on a daily basis.
One trick pony is back! Hope your shrink works on Fridays because you seem pretty edgy heading into the weekend!

Dims have the P and the senate or did you miss that?

ILLEGALS are not Americans.

Every American has the opportunity--although barely under this regime--to not rely on Gov whatsoever. Those who do, are pawns.

Dems do have the POTUS and the Senate, but you need the House to sponsor/approve legislation that then can get approved by the Senate and sent to the White House for passage. If the Dems had all 3 then it would be easy, but they don't and the House has done ZERO with their (dwindling) GOP majority.

But, if you're not going to answer my question, you should have just said that.

You just don’t have an answer do you? Hence the name calling. On May 9, 2023, a jury found Trump liable for defamation and sexual abuse.

You’re an idiot because you try to act as if the illegal sexually assaulting someone is equivalent to Trump saying he grabbed pussy. Pathetic!

Not to mention you have no defense of slow Joe so you go straight to but Trump.

You’re an idiot because you try to act as if the illegal sexually assaulting someone is equivalent to Trump saying he grabbed pussy. Pathetic!

Not to mention you have no defense of slow Joe so you go straight to but Trump.
Umm, he does grab p*ssy. A jury essentially says he did it. Why isn’t that concerning to you that potentially the next president gets a pass but I should be concerned about the OP.?

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
Umm, he does grab p*ssy. A jury essentially says he did it. Why isn’t that concerning to you that potentially the next president gets a pass but I should be concerned about the OP.?

I couldn’t care less about that. And you still have nothing to say but Trump.

Trump grabbing pussy is miles and miles away from an illegal alien sexually assaulting a US citizen.

Any girl... Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser has told us ON TAPE that he will grab ANY girl by the pussy. Now as we all know by his bigly loss to E Jean, it'll probably cost him $89 million to do so, but he'll still do it. Party at E Jean's tonight...Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser is buying!! 😂😂
Art of the deal: turn a 5 Mil. settlement into a 93 mil. settlement. Genius I tells ya, pure genius

I couldn’t care less about that. And you still have nothing to say but Trump.

Trump grabbing pussy is miles and miles away from an illegal alien sexually assaulting a US citizen.
President of the United States thinks it’s ok to grab random p*ssy. Let that marinate….

And the current one lets in millions of illegals, thousands of which sexually assault US citizens. Let that marinate…

And still, all you got is but Trump
He should go with, "But Julio and Yurwino!" Would he rather have his pussy grabbed or be dead? lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT