ADVERTISEMENT

How factual is this?

Moral

HB Legend
Sep 29, 2017
6-E094-C75-26-FF-449-D-9-DBE-100-FEAE41315.jpg

Presence of white Chevy 4X4 truck with diamond plate tool box would indicate that this is entirely factual...

Reactions: Moral
Did (s)he use permanent marker? There's no reason for cramming in words you forgot on your mobile bungee pickup billboard if you use dry-erase like you're supposed to on those boards.

Upon closer inspection I think he painted over the previous layer in white paint.

I can't make it out very well but I am seeing "Joe Ho Gotta Go" in the previous message.

It appears that it used to say "Joe and the Ho Gotta Go". What does it say at the bottom? Wadler-Schiff? Presumably that's a reference to Adam Schiff, but who is Wadler?

It appears that it used to say "Joe and the Ho Gotta Go". What does it say at the bottom? Wadler-Schiff? Presumably that's a reference to Adam Schiff, but who is Wadler?

I thought it was "Waller Schiff" but I disnt know if Schiff was a big wall-e kind of guy.

We have a white private contractor van here in Tallahassee where the guy has a white board on the back with similarly scrawled missives. Dude looks, not shockingly, crazy, and the van is always dirty with junk in the front seat.

On a related note, I have seen ample evidence of people's houses in my area of town that still fly Trump flags having similar issues with poor lawn and house maintenance. If you did a Venn Diagram there is a lot over overlap of MAGA cultists with mental illness/drugs/alcohol/ senility.

Last edited:
I live in Michigan and have a neighbor with Tudor Dixon and Trump/DeSantis 2024 printed signs in his yard. His house is worth at least $2 mil so he either inherited his money, is brainwashed, or both (I don’t think he’s a frothing idiot).

I live in Michigan and have a neighbor with Tudor Dixon and Trump/DeSantis 2024 printed signs in his yard. His house is worth at least $2 mil so he either inherited his money, is brainwashed, or both (I don’t think he’s a frothing idiot).

Or perhaps he's a hard working individual who came by his economic good fortune honestly and you're the one who's been brain washed....

Upon closer inspection I think he painted over the previous layer in white paint.

I can't make it out very well but I am seeing "Joe Ho Gotta Go" in the previous message.

Only reason you can read that, is the "used paint" he just bought at Goodwill wasn't up to the task here...

We have a white private contractor van here in Tallahassee where the guy has a white board on the back with similarly scrawled missives. Dude looks, not shockingly crazy, and the van is always dirty with junk in the front seat.

On a related note, I have seen ample evidence of peoples houses in my area of town that still fly Trump flags having similar issues with poor lawn and house maintenance. If you did a Venn Diagram there is a lot over overlap of MAGA cultists with mental illness/drugs/alcohol/ senility.

I actually saw that van when I was in Tally two weeks ago. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: noleclone2
He needs to plan out his mindless ramblings a bit better. I'd get fired if my briefing slide looked like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT