ADVERTISEMENT

How far has the GOP fallen, and when do they hit bottom?

“I think he did it to get you guys. I think he did it to provoke you to ask me and others and get outraged by it. He plays it like a violin and everyone falls into it. "
-Marco Rubio

“You really think he was serious about...that"
-Jim Jordan

“He was obviously kidding."
-Peter Navarro

"Clearly joking"
_Sarah Huckabee Sanders

"President Trump was clearly ribbing"
-Steve Scalise

"It was joking,"
-Donald Trump

Nice to see lucas finally changing his tune and coming out against the physical abuse of the police. Anyone that abused any police that day should be penalized. If they haven't been caught yet, let's get them rounded up. If they have been, I'd like to know the typical penalty for resisting arrest as one would think their penalty should be about up.

Notice how Trump didn't have that charisma at his 2024 announcement speech... reminds me of Hitler's final speech in January of 1945

When republicans stop defending him and his kind. It’s not happening any time soon.

As long as Trumps influence can get them power they will back him. But as it was shown in the midterms, his influence has cost them another election in what should have been bigly control of both sides of Congress. Well see how far this goes as the 2024 campaigns ramp up.

Even if the GOP dumps Trump, I hope Americans don't forget that they propped him up when it was convenient for them to gain/hold power.

GOP: we only say outrageous things on TV, we’re not responsible when people do those things!

Reactions: lucas80
I’ve seen this group listed our a few times and didn’t realize the womens real name was Karen. I thought they were describing her as a Karen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT