ADVERTISEMENT

How good is centurylink internet?

Digger1

HB Heisman
Sep 30, 2001
I have I think 15m(or 5m) with mediacom, its the lowest 1 I think. Its plenty fast for me. I switched to mediacom 3 Yrs ago from DSL and I didn't notice any difference in speed from DSL. I had switched to bundle with phone and the price was right. Mediacom internet has seemed really reliable longterm as far as not going out.

At any rate if I switched to century link, does anyone have experience with their internet and how it would compare,etc?

Thank you.

In the qc media com is really the best option. Century link didn't really provide higher speeds around here, but the thing with dsl, whatever speed you do get, they do a good job of remaining consistent with that speed. I pay for like 30 megs, but have never got above 20 it averages around 12. Whenever I call they just say you pay for up to that speed it doesn't guarantee the speed. I found with dsl, they'll get pretty close and stay at that speed. But unless you have fiber you'll be lucky to get 3mbps

My Century link is just...ok. Speed is ok but it is spotty. Not always consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT