ADVERTISEMENT

How Ignorant Is Whoopi Goldberg?

I can think of another few words to describe her as well. Unprofessional. Rude. Intolerant. Why can’t she have a conversation with her guest? She brought up Trump calling the immigrants rapists and murders, yet she wouldn’t let her guest respond. She said the has never seen someone whip up so much hate in her life time. She needs to look in the mirror. She exhibited plenty of hate in that short clip. She needs to look at her own party, ANTIFA, and Maxine Waters. There is plenty of hate being spewed by both sides, but it does feel like it’s coning more from the Dem side right now. Her guest smiled the whole time and was willing to discuss the issues. Whoopi just showed how she is closed minded to anyone else’s opinion but her own.

Oprah Winfrey was the best host for a women's talk
show. She has genuine compassion for all people
and humbly gives away millions of dollars to worthy
charities. It is difficult to find a better gal who made
television as interesting as Oprah.

Reactions: Herkmeister
Oprah Winfrey was the best host for a women's talk
show. She has genuine compassion for all people
and humbly gives away millions of dollars to worthy
charities. It is difficult to find a better gal who made
television as interesting as Oprah.
People who WASTE their time watching daytime TV need to get a hobby or something. Or are they part of the unemployed?

This is the Trump base at work. Nothing gets IaFBndouchenozzle worked up faster and frothier than a black woman way more successful than him opening her mouth.
The only time I ever watch The View is when I’m at Skay’s having a vehicle serviced. His female customers like that show. Females and distraught Trumpers flogging away in impotent rage.

OP hates free speech. No surprise from the champion of authoritarianism.

Did you watch the video? I’m not defending anything regarding the OP, but Whoopi is the one who appears to hate free speech. Take a look at the forums when Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson speak, then tell me which side is tollerant of free speech?

Did you watch the video? I’m not defending anything regarding the OP, but Whoopi is the one who appears to hate free speech. Take a look at the forums when Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson speak, then tell me which side is tollerant of free speech?
Nope which is why I commented on the character of the OP not the video. I rarely watch or listen to external links.

I find it funny that people like the OP give credence to people like Whoopi. She is an idiot entertainer who like most entertainers are arrogant enough to think her opinion is important.

Who gives AF what she or any other celebrity thinks on either side of the aisle. People freaking out about this just feed that sows ego. She is no more qualified on anything than most posters here.

Reactions: jellyfish10
I find it funny that people like the OP give credence to people like Whoopi. She is an idiot entertainer who like most entertainers are arrogant enough to think her opinion is important.

Who gives AF what she or any other celebrity thinks on either side of the aisle. People freaking out about this just feed that sows ego. She is no more qualified on anything than most posters here.
You do know we elected one don’t you?

I mean seriously! The View is a disgrace, and if there was a show on ABC talking about Democrats that way they'd cancel it. Sad!

I mean this without trying to talk down to people that are Democrats, but for being a party of tolerance and openness, it seems they consistently refuse to be able to have civil discussions and get so angry and berate the people who have different views than their own. I am pretty much frowned upon for being a Republican in my field and it is so frustrating to feel like people judge you simply because of what your political beliefs are.

I mean this without trying to talk down to people that are Democrats, but for being a party of tolerance and openness, it seems they consistently refuse to be able to have civil discussions and get so angry and berate the people who have different views than their own. I am pretty much frowned upon for being a Republican in my field and it is so frustrating to feel like people judge you simply because of what your political beliefs are.

Yeah the Republicans would never ever do this. Both sides do, stop being a moron.

Your political beliefs reflect your values and character. That’s an appropriate factor to judge people by in my view. It’s weird to me that you think they aren’t.

Your political beliefs reflect your values and character. That’s an appropriate factor to judge people by in my view. It’s weird to me that you think they aren’t.
So you judge your friends and those closest to you by their political beliefs?

ADVERTISEMENT