ADVERTISEMENT

How Ignorant Is Whoopi Goldberg?

Is there any doubt that you watch the show everyday like OP days? Wtf is Piro?
Isn't that the dippy judge's last name, the one who got into it with Whoopi?

My exposure to "The View" has been limited -- by my choice -- to occasional outtakes on other programs, and to the times it's been the program on the TV in the waiting room at the car dealership when I was getting my machine serviced.

I can think of another few words to describe her as well. Unprofessional. Rude. Intolerant. Why can’t she have a conversation with her guest? She brought up Trump calling the immigrants rapists and murders, yet she wouldn’t let her guest respond. She said the has never seen someone whip up so much hate in her life time. She needs to look in the mirror. She exhibited plenty of hate in that short clip. She needs to look at her own party, ANTIFA, and Maxine Waters. There is plenty of hate being spewed by both sides, but it does feel like it’s coning more from the Dem side right now. Her guest smiled the whole time and was willing to discuss the issues. Whoopi just showed how she is closed minded to anyone else’s opinion but her own.

More hate from the left? Antifa and two black women (shocker :rolleyes:) are your examples of hateful people? Do you not follow Trump, Stephen Miller, Steve King, Pastors like Hagee and Graham, the Illinois GOP Nazi, the numerous right wing terrorists arrested in this country, the racist Tea Party and Republican officials caught sending racist e-mails about Obama, the Daily MAGA viral videos, or our own resident righties using racial slurs at Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren? You don't post much, but every time you do you exhibit the typical ignorance of another uneducated Trump voter.

Reactions: MitchL and Hawk8595
I mean this without trying to talk down to people that are Democrats, but for being a party of tolerance and openness, it seems they consistently refuse to be able to have civil discussions and get so angry and berate the people who have different views than their own. I am pretty much frowned upon for being a Republican in my field and it is so frustrating to feel like people judge you simply because of what your political beliefs are.
As a long time GOP conservative I would like to say that the political beliefs of the current GOP is shameful and doesn't reflect the beliefs of real conservatives..

She didn't, but she managed to become successful on her own as opposed to a man who got a small loan of $1,000,000 from his father which he used to create a business and file bankruptcy 6 times.

I don’t think you understand how bankrupcy works and the nature of the business and tbd properties he’s owned. Even Warren Buffet’s ventures have filed for bankruptcy. Whatever Trump’s personal shortcomings are, let’s not confuse people here

I don’t think you understand how bankrupcy works and the nature of the business and tbd properties he’s owned. Even Warren Buffet’s ventures have filed for bankruptcy. Whatever Trump’s personal shortcomings are, let’s not confuse people here
I probably don't understand all the ins and outs of bankruptcy. Regardless of bankruptcy or not Trump has been known to stiff other companies. While I'm not saying Whoopi is brilliant, the fact is she came from nothing and has made herself a success. Trump was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a home run. Whoopi wasn't even born "on deck" and she managed to score a run.

According to Piro, Goldberg followed her out screaming the F word at her numerous times
Okay, I'm going to admit I watch the show despite the ridicule I'll probably get from the board, but I am a middle aged liberal woman so what do you expect.

I watched that day and there was a segment prior to the one where Whoopi lost control. In the prior segment Piro expressed her views with little interruption from Whoopi, in fact she stopped Anna Navarro and Sonny Hostin from talking over Piro. After the commercial break, Whoopi tried to express her disgust at the way the POTUS speaks about immigrants calling them rapists, murderers, etc. Piro then accused her of having Trump Derangement Syndrome, that's when Whoopi went off the rails.

Friday, on the View, Whoopi responded to the accusations made by Piro. She said that Piro was upset when she got to the show because Joy Behar wasn't working that day. That makes sense because Joy is often a target of Republicans. Anyway Whoopi said after she ended Piro's interview, Piro called the hosts and the audience a name she couldn't repeat on Network TV. Piro then went backstage and did the same to other employees of The View. Goldberg admitted that she did go backstage and had some choice words for Piro, but it didn't last long because she had to return to her seat for the last segment of the show.

I don't have much to add to this thread.

Are there more girls or boys named Shawn?

More hate from the left? Antifa and two black women (shocker :rolleyes:) are your examples of hateful people? Do you not follow Trump, Stephen Miller, Steve King, Pastors like Hagee and Graham, the Illinois GOP Nazi, the numerous right wing terrorists arrested in this country, the racist Tea Party and Republican officials caught sending racist e-mails about Obama, the Daily MAGA viral videos, or our own resident righties using racial slurs at Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren? You don't post much, but every time you do you exhibit the typical ignorance of another uneducated Trump voter.

Didn’t vote for Trump. I’ve stated on this board a few times that I’d actually like to see hike replaced. Either impeached if there’s enough to impeach or replace in 2020. I used a couple recent examples as they stand out right now. How about showing down and protesting people eating in restaurants? How about protesting speakers such as Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson and Candace Owens?

Somehow, she makes Joy Behar seem really smart. She is an idiot, but it is all relative.

There are more view fans here than I would have guessed. I wonder what are the other day time shows I should be watching?

The View’s target audience fits its time slot. Just sayin

Also, Whoopi seems to be a contradiction of sorts. She actively chose to live and work in the DDR. A regime well known for the oppression and murder of its own citizens.

The View’s target audience fits its time slot. Just sayin

Also, Whoopi seems to be a contradiction of sorts. She actively chose to live and work in the DDR. A regime well known for the oppression and murder of its own citizens.
What is the DDR?

If anyone is really interested this is the entire interview on The View with Judge Jeanine Pirro. The video is set to start right as Pirro is introduced.

The real question is what brain-dead morons actually watch that drivel?!?? But, when she represents the party of Pelosi, Waters and Schumer, what do you expect?!? The Dems are just a big bunch of angry nut jobs.
Watch the video I posted then you can comment, Pirro got plenty of time to express her opinions. Brain-dead morons comment on things without all the facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT