ADVERTISEMENT

How long can Joe Biden hold off Hunter’s Multiple Felony charges from FBI & IRS?

Well?

• 1 more week

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Jan 2024

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Post 2024 election

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I am not seeing a date range, but if I agreed to it, I will pay up. I mean, I'd give you a high quality J anyway, but still.

To be clear, though, my actual PREDICTION (if not bet) is that at some point before the next inauguration, Trump will be found guilty of something. That's all. Not saying when, not predicting jail time.
March 22nd and then 90 days.

Bro, it isn't about who has to buy the joint. It's about being able to enjoy that moment, when one of us lights it, and looks at the other person, victorious, and starts the conversation about how ****ing stupid this place is before we enjoy a nice, crispy, afternoon together. It's about enjoying that moment and knowing the other guy had to do the work.

Reactions: torbee
Bro, it isn't about who has to buy the joint. It's about being able to enjoy that moment, when one of us lights it, and looks at the other person, victorious, and starts the conversation about how ****ing stupid this place is before we enjoy a nice, crispy, afternoon together. It's about enjoying that moment and knowing the other guy had to do the work.
Well, yeah.

Which would be way awesomer in Davenport or down at the lake than suburban Des Moines.

Which was my original point! 😁

Well, yeah.

Which would be way awesomer in Davenport or down at the lake than suburban Des Moines.

Which was my original point! 😁
Hahaha...... I don't live in suburbia and you don't own a shooting range.

I'm not going to be mad if we end up spending a day at the lake.

Also, you are an empty nester, I have an 8 month old. Your ability to explain why you need to piss off a weekend because you lost a bet to "wddt" on the interwebs should naturally be slightly higher than mine.

And do you think Joe really wanted his f'ed up son to have a gun? That Joe was in the background fixing it so Hunter could be approved?
Where did you dream up that little tidbit of logic?

But yes, if Joe is serious, he'd say the law applies to everyone, and everyone should be prosecuted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT