ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Until This Thread Falls Off The Board?

Originally posted by nolesfan911:
The way I see it, it has three possible paths:

1. It doesn't garner a single response, and is gone forever by midnight tomorrow.

2. It gets 5-7 responses, and is gone by noon the day after tomorrow.

3. It gets bumped by people just to prove 1 & 2 wrong, and lasts forever in the Legendary forum.

What'll it be?

3. Cyclone supporter.

I'm one hell of an internet pimp.

Next step: transferring that talent to real-world action.../images/smilies/cool.gif

Good luck w/ that one, man.

Originally posted by wPiPeSw:

Originally posted by herky'sgirl:

bump bump bump

This just reminded me of your bed the last time I saw you./images/smilie2.gif

You wish you were that lucky. /images/smilie2.gif

Oh yeah... now I remember IT was your bed, but you were not in it with me.

bump bump bump

This just reminded me of your bed the last time I saw you./images/smilie2.gif

You wish you were that lucky. /images/smilie2.gif

Oh yeah... now I remember IT was your bed, but you were not in it with me.

Wow, were you really that drunk? It was you, me, and my current girlfriend at the time.

All aboard, folks, because we're going with Option 3.

It's a thing of bumpin' beauty, y'all.
This post was edited on 5/10 2:15 AM by nolesfan911if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

You should have put a fourth option. What happens if we get to 60-80 posts and the thread dies?

Originally posted by WendyNehring:
What do you want from us? Geez!

We're trying for option 3, remember? I don't want to have to try to make this thread legendary on my own...

Maybe we should start recruiting.

I concur.

Wendy, if you stick with us to the end, I'll make you dinner sometime. Whatever you want me to cook, I'll cook it. 3, 5, or 7 course meal? Doesn't matter. It's yours.

I concur.

Wendy, if you stick with us to the end, I'll make you dinner sometime. Whatever you want me to cook, I'll cook it. 3, 5, or 7 course meal? Doesn't matter. It's yours.

Now if only you could cook...

Originally posted by WendyNehring:

I concur.

Now if only you could cook... /images/smilies/tongue.gif

I could cook at least as well as you any day of the week.

"I'm gonna need some road flares..."
___

gable_guy...I tried to give you ideas for #5000 and you failed miserably. Of course, I'll still have hopes up for girls making out...

Ok sence I appear to do nothing all day long I will support this thread untill it is legendary. Someone better start a interesting conversation with me or this could get boring.

Ok sence I appear to do nothing all day long I will support this thread untill it is legendary. Someone better start a interesting conversation with me or this could get boring.
It may not be an interesting conversation, but I'll start one with you! How are you today? What's your favorite color? I'm good, and I like green! What do you think the meaning of life is? All I've got is 42.

I hate when I have to do all the bumping by myself.

I said the same thing to my girlfriend the other night.

She wasn't amused.

Originally posted by DflashergirlD:

It may not be an interesting conversation, but I'll start one with you! How are you today? What's your favorite color? I'm good, and I like green! What do you think the meaning of life is? All I've got is 42.

My fav color is pink and I am procratinating on the things I HAVE to do today, the internet is so much more fun. The meaning of life.... hmm... well I dont know what the meaning of it is but I think you should live and love everyday like it could be your last.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT