ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Until This Thread Falls Off The Board?

Originally posted by nolesfan911:
You gals can put two and two together. I don't need to further incriminate myself...
Actually, I can't. I had to stop being a math major after failing a class. So, clearly you need to elaborate.

Originally posted by Dannygator1989:
Well...uh...you see...it's complicated situa...uh...911?

That's just wrong. Don't you know it's Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve?
Sick.

Flash - When are us chicks hooking up?

This thread has become way too focused on me and my personal life.

But for the record, I am white. But I'm also 6'3", wear size 12 shoes, and can palm a basketball. So take that for what it's worth.

I could have sworn you said you were a black guy.

Memory reference: If any of you are going to the college world series, I'll be the good looking black guy with a hot girl on my shoulders.

So if 2 guys are Adam and Steve...what are 2 girls? Alice and Eve?

But for the record, I am white. But I'm also 6'3", wear size 12 shoes, and can palm a basketball. So take that for what it's worth./images/smilies/cool.gif
I'm turned on again.

17--anytime you want! I'm pretty much free all the time. We should meet halfway between our respective cities and get a room in a seedy pay by the hour motel. And take pictures. And then not share them with the boys.

Originally posted by DflashergirlD:

But for the record, I am white. But I'm also 6'3", wear size 12 shoes, and can palm a basketball. So take that for what it's worth./images/smilies/cool.gif
I'm turned on again.

17--anytime you want! I'm pretty much free all the time. We should meet halfway between our respective cities and get a room in a seedy pay by the hour motel. And take pictures. And then not share them with the boys.

Yeah!!! I love pictures and pay by the hour motels!!! This is gonna be awesome!

Dang, Danny, you've almost got as good a memory as I do when it comes to these boards. (Seriously, I remember all kinds of stuff from months ago. It's kind of weird.)

I never said I was black though. I said I'd be the good-looking guy wearing a 'Doak' shirt, with two gorgeous girls on each hip (not shoulders).

You might have confused 'Doak' with 'black'? Or else you're blurring posts. I've probably said I was black from the waist down before...(which would obviously have been a joke)

So this whole time you've always thought I was black?

Weird...even stranger..untill I talked to chick22, I thought Tex was black.

I don't know where I get these ideas...I'm white.

Maybe Doak comes across as black? Who knows...I remember weird stuff, like when something was posted about cool noles and I said METS and 9399 then you said what about you then I said and of course 911 then you posted

That's not like a stalker or anything...but since it does relate to you and doesn't involve you being black...

this thread is losing its appeal. Things are getting pretty hot over on the help 17 get laided thread. This one is a goner.

That's good stuff. I remember that series of posts too.

I remember all kinds of weird stuff too. (see: My crazy night with Twizzlers, your golf-course experience, me and twoda always going at, etc. etc.) Maybe because it's all written down and I actually read the posts, I remember it better, but I swear I remember personalities and such on the boards better than I do in real life sometimes...

Originally posted by herky'sgirl:
this thread is losing its appeal. Things are getting pretty hot over on the help 17 get laided thread. This one is a goner.

I'm wearing nothing but basketball shorts.

Happy?

Know what I love? We now have 2 threads going about me and 17 getting it on! Awesome! I'm so excited! I'll be thinking about this until the day it happens! And then I'll probably keep thinking about it afterwards! I think we should maybe hold some sort of HROT auction for the photos and then split the proceeds. We'd make a buttload of money!

Know what I love? We now have 2 threads going about me and 17 getting it on! Awesome! I'm so excited! I'll be thinking about this until the day it happens! And then I'll probably keep thinking about it afterwards! I think we should maybe hold some sort of HROT auction for the photos and then split the proceeds. We'd make a buttload of money!

FINE.. leave me out of the picture!!!

I remember the twizzlers...that was my first all nighter of at the LR.

I wonder what happened to twoda...all I remember was him trying to become a mod or somethin and really suckin up the disapearing when Swami and GG called him out.

lol...remember your summer hiatus from GB? I asked where the hell you were like 3 times and JB just kept saying that you weren't mad but just pissed at us because you didn't like us taking shots at FSU...

Yep...

I got sick of the home-field advantage so I decided to take a little break. Once twoda, the Unique One, and Dub slowed their assault on all things FSU down, I decided to make my grand comeback.

Turns out it wasn't all that grand.

here's what I remember about those three.

Twoda-packer's fan, we used to hijack threads and talk NFL

Dub-slightly delusional talked like "Yes! We should all be watching carefully! Could be intriguing! He's a gator lock!"

Unique-Just strange...him and his nole puppets freaked me out.

Man, alot of that stuff was way before you photoshopped your pick and it was just him runninf and that's it...the good ol days I suppose

Originally posted by herky'sgirl:

FINE.. leave me out of the picture!!!
I'm sorry, baby! You know I love you! Please forgive me!

noles--I love that you're just wearing basketball shorts. pic?

Yep, the good 'ol days...

Remember JGreyhound? He just kind of disappeared too.
___

Dgirl,

Sorry, no pic. Think 'chiseled' though. :^)

There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

It looks like GG has actually left the board too...which is a huge surprise.

Remember the massive threads we would have about Dot's rumors? That was the height of the anti dot era. Daily messages about being unfairly banned from warchant.

Okay, I'm picturing a chiseled tall man wearing shorts, I like that. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts--pjs. I'm also in bed, wishing you were here.

Yep...last summer got to be pretty interesting. I've never been a huge DOT supporter, but I do recognize that it it his site.

Defending Ernie, A.J., and Wyatt from the Gator masses was an exercise in typing skills...that's for sure...
____

Btw, it looks to me like GG is still around...

See? Classic GG...

First time he's been around in a while

Guess things haven't been the same since he gave up his modship.

How long are you in for at the lounge?

That's bad...what about the LR?

Tell ya what though, if they ever make me a mod me ans swami will combine our powers to set you free.

Ditto for the LR.

I suppose if I waited a while longer, I could try again, but my last request about a month ago was turned down, and I was told to "take it elsewhere".

I honestly don't know why I'm so hated by the Mods either. I've been here on HROT for about a year now, and have never had any problems. At least, none to my knowledge.

The Mods here understand that in order to have a good board, unpopular opinions & posters deserve the same opportunities to post as everybody else. And as a whole, the regular posters are just flat-out better. (Likely due to the fact that they're still able to post. You put back all the good posters that have been banned or have chosen to left Warchant on their own, and I'll take that statement back immediatedly).

I've considered just creating a new username and laying low in the LR, but I figure I'll get discovered eventually, and then 911 is dead for sure. So I haven't.

Maybe you could petition for my release?

(On both sites...)

lol...not sure a gator request would work well for you...I'd probably get banned in the process.

Did I mention I got banned from Xavier?

If you weren't antagonizing about it, you'd be fine. I can understand why you'd be hesitant to, but I'm just sayin'...

And yeah, I noticed you got banned from Xavier...I can't post, but I still lurk...(talking about GB & the LR)

Anybody.

Ask if nolesfan911 is still around, and if not, how come.

I imagine there'll be a few interesting responses...

Just got a call from a place I applied to yesterday. Might work as an event caterer (wedding receptions and such) at a place on a golf course (not a country club, but similar idea). I don't think that would be too bad of a second job.

Hell yeah! Doin that kind of stuff at a golf course would be great man.

I'm on to warchant to plea for your release.

ADVERTISEMENT