ADVERTISEMENT

How long would it take to lob a couple of bombs on Iran?

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
I mean seriously. If there are inspectors checking up on the nuclear program and tomorrow they come running with hair on fire and say "OMG Iran will have a workable nuke in 4 days". Could we get the place bombed in oh I don't know maybe 2 days?

You don't think that would be the end of it do you? We would be at war with them for 50 years. Read up on the Iran/Iraq war to learn how they fight.

I have long said there are two ways to handle the middle east. You either kill everyone, both good and bad, or you leave and have no relation with them at all, political, economic, travel, religious, military, none of it, all contact cease. Unfortunately, one isn't possible and the other isn't realistic (at least not for us, it might be realistic for some), but those are the only two ways to deal with them.

Unfortunately, I think the easiest thing to do, would be to cut off all support for Israel, but with it, remove all of their limits. Then we can let them do what we don't have the stomach for and when it's all over strongly condemn their actions (along with a very subtle nod).

Who's going to lob bombs on Iran? Obama won't do it, they're friends. And he won't let Israel do it because he'll shoot down their planes.

You hawkish cons do realize that the reason the debt is out of control is because of unending dual conflicts in the ME?

Thanks to Rove/Cheney and now some think acting all tough is the solution. The ME has been a cluster$&@# for centuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT