ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Bitcoins Do You Own...?

I hate even hearing about Bitcoin. I was in Folley Beach near Charleston, SC in June. I was drinking with two thirty something traders from NYC. In jest I asked for a hot tip. The big money man said I have one word for you "bitcoin". He explained what it was and got up to get a drink, I asked the other if he was legit. He told me he rarely misses, and while laughing he said he really thinks this is his big one. Totally blew them off, we were all drunk. Sick everyday about it. SICK!!!

csb

I hate even hearing about Bitcoin. I was in Folley Beach near Charleston, SC in June. I was drinking with two thirty something traders from NYC. In jest I asked for a hot tip. The big money man said I have one word for you "bitcoin". He explained what it was and got up to get a drink, I asked the other if he was legit. He told me he rarely misses, and while laughing he said he really thinks this is his big one. Totally blew them off, we were all drunk. Sick everyday about it. SICK!!!

csb
I know how you feel. I bought Amazon under $5. Sold it when it hit $12. Thought I was smart.

I got in but pretty recently. Dont own much bitcoin but more of the altcoins. Wish I would have bought more during the recent drop but didnt have any free coin to trade

Reactions: BrianNole09
i recently got an account on bitstamp but seems difficult to fund my account. you guys use coinbase or something else?

I buy LTC on coinbase then transfer that over to Binance. Sell it there to have money in my account. I use LTC because of the cheap transfer fees.

Reactions: BrianNole09
I have $1k invested in Bitcoin and three other related crypto currencies. I'm going to wait a year and see what happens.

I have $1k invested in Bitcoin and three other related crypto currencies. I'm going to wait a year and see what happens.
Your avatar makes me wonder why religions aren't getting into this racket.

If you think "In God We Trust" is a great motto, wait until you see Pope Frank's VatCoins: "Backed by God."

Man, I set up an old Windows 95 machine to mine those about a decade ago and then forgot about it. Is that thing worth pulling out of my garage, I think it's still running.

Taken about 15 credit hours of business and econ classes and still can't wrap my head around it's value. It's not a commodity and it is not backed by a government. So far it seems that internet nerds have faith in it, thus establishing an economy. However in the end it seems like once a major government like UK, US, or China outlaw it's use then the market crashes. I also can't believe that a hacker can't just figure out how to make more bit coin and flood the market.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT