ADVERTISEMENT

how many debates will there be?

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
I'm goin with one to none. sleepy Joe could show up at halftime and he will clean trumps ass. Trump will be completely embarrassed by biden. Then there is the VP debate. would you want to debate Harris? One to none then trump is done. These debates are going to be one for the ages if they happen?

Two. Trump will do the first, get destroyed, bail on the second, and get horse whipped into doing the third.

Sadie, did you actually watch his Town hall or are you reading the headlines?
Above is precisely why it won't matter. There are two versions of reality in the country. The town hall showed Trump's complete ineptitude on full display. He embarrassed himself.

But, to his supporters, he was perfect. He schooled George Stephanopoulos and the attendees.

I don't think a debate, or 20 debates, will make a difference. I just hope enough people show up to vote him out of office.

Reactions: nelly02
Above is precisely why it won't matter. There are two versions of reality in the country. The town hall showed Trump's complete ineptitude on full display. He embarrassed himself.

But, to his supporters, he was perfect. He schooled George Stephanopoulos and the attendees.

I don't think a debate, or 20 debates, will make a difference. I just hope enough people show up to vote him out of office.
We are talking about the biden town hall chief.

joe biden has the data that trump killed two hundred thousand folks. so I hope he gets to show us the data.

Last edited:
I'm goin with one to none. sleepy Joe could show up at halftime and he will clean trumps ass. Trump will be completely embarrassed by biden. Then there is the VP debate. would you want to debate Harris? One to none then trump is done. These debates are going to be one for the ages if they happen?

If I'm Biden, I'll take 100 debates. Trump will say he wants that many too, but after he gets killed in the first couple he'll resort to Fox News to get his propaganda out.

Well, considering 3 have been scheduled, and both campaigns have agreed...I'm going with 3.

For either candidate to back out on one or more of them now would be to give the other guy the greatest possible early Christmas gift.

Reactions: dandh
Well, considering 3 have been scheduled, and both campaigns have agreed...I'm going with 3.

For either candidate to back out on one or more of them now would be to give the other guy the greatest possible early Christmas gift.

I mean, if Joe Rogan and Howard Stern want to co-host a debate together, maybe I add that one.

Biden-Chicken-Quote.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT