ADVERTISEMENT

How many grow gardens?

I decided to hire a new gardener to help me out this season.

1_Screenshot-2022-05-25-at-135730.png

0_A-keen-gardener-who-loves-spending-time-outside-ditched-her-two-waitressing-jobs-to-rake-in-the-cash.jpg

1_A-keen-gardener-who-loves-spending-time-outside-ditched-her-two-waitressing-jobs-to-rake-in-the-cash.jpg

Wife hasn't had much of a garden since I've known her.

More like an astroturf triangle.

I've asked for a nice bacon strip to change things up a bit but apparently that's too much work.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I guess if he only wants 1 or 2 meals worth of sweet corn, at that point might as well just buy it 🤷‍♂️

Corn needs to grow in blocks for pollination. Even a long row with many stalks won't yield correctly. Filling a 4x8 bed will work much better.

Since this thread started, I’ve added some indoor spaces/gadgets. I’ve got a Gardyn 3.0 hydroponic supporting 30 lettuces, Chinese cabbages, chards, mustards, watercress, sorrel and some strawberries. It’s entirely self contained with light, water disbursement and everything controlled from an app.

(not my pic)

Gardyn.jpg

And I’ve got a smaller 12 plant hydroponics system from Lykos to grow herbs that dont handle the Florida heat well like basil, cilantro, dill and parsley.

Since this thread started, I’ve added some indoor spaces/gadgets. I’ve got a Gardyn 3.0 hydroponic supporting 30 lettuces, Chinese cabbages, chards, mustards, watercress, sorrel and some strawberries. It’s entirely self contained with light, water disbursement and everything controlled from an app.

(not my pic)

Gardyn.jpg

And I’ve got a smaller 12 plant hydroponics system from Lykos to grow herbs that dont handle the Florida heat well like basil, cilantro, dill and parsley.
This is basically what I have. 8 of these.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT