How many handles?...

How many handles?

Votes: 64 85.3%

Votes: 2 2.7%

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • More

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
please tell @Taw Jackson to come back. Everyone loved him.
We lost contact a long time ago or I totally would. I'm not great with technology and I dropped my BlackBerry down a sewer after a Braves game and that's where I had his number stored and we never saw each other again. Was actually hoping to find him here after the World Series but looks like he hasn't posted here in a while.

please tell @Taw Jackson to come back. Everyone loved him.
pmTJirMmsQpBmFiBVI7RiLubMSWWGuVzz2-nSEBe3LezPp1kMn3ooKZUEZWIWw1i1fFIYAKYCvrKLMANGITLPDRzKoLCgPj-oLteF5DRblCxvpn3AHLjNAdyfylDGDeCDWAedL_NHgPt5m0UNGm2i6FReXkPSjtFrQrfMCCOZCfaWr59DoQh8BTH8Z8IRJjE1GPZsLP3sNZGrPv8RlLri3jCjzmGr0eCJsuZc4JOz_eoLnnh3oT166YDfOyOedZajwp6CxU1pRcLpxTGx_5DDYGelKsVmGfoEPWwl9RhPguoilyueP5YmZv4Dk6Q7BOU7htnXqC04KgNzvnFziZlP5hq78mshFlKkPTwLg7jY7FOcNJSL3mnNxqm_nxMAV-vh_2u1PdVMIpwJ4mgRPUvMgcqOOZL5BTrQ-DUhOP0pcbJLF_VGJm4vcNyrACKDyvgoMvfk-DcwASugkYpgbliu0fKSPbr1jgClLa6G02xcxLXYiD_YccwYbomMhh22pgbn97fXv3HlfAl82qLwitKUoVj6lkmPMAJK79vncOhctuymeq4C0tNq1ATQEmJIHhSmUTXqeucU9lX84uHPUgNcVszp_DK9lpU2RBjKUFQV1FSs_XKQuWbEuFs4mByg6NIQqjAEEp_KMo7N5sPMgKhjXyFcRUsxsSYLiHzezfKMqY5kYNgG9QSugjszlO273bgrHvHwjtnFR5CljQ2bbfA1cajEaRdKCgQ6eE4iMgzlBu8p9mOAXs=w925-h397-no

Interesting...he was last seen right before the 2015 football season kicked off...that undefeated regular season must have been to much for him to handle...

Reactions: dgordo
1 login and have been around 20 years. If I remember correctly, got my start on a board called the Hawks Nest. Then most of us came here. I don’t recall, but I think the board was shut down. Maybe was costing the guy who ran it too much?

I took quite a bit of time off from the board in the early 2000’s. My son was born with Down Syndrome and I was on my crusade to rid the world of the R Word one HROT poster at a time. Probably was quite a bit more aggressive about it than I am now. The abuse I took wasn’t worth it, so I left for a few years.

I also remember being part of a group that sponsored an Iowa basketball summer league team. Not sure it it was here or at the Hawks Nest.

Damn, getting old…

In a month it'll be 20 years I've been on here...one handle, no bans.

It was thr football board. One time was after the directional Michigan loss, I tore kilroy a new asshole, the other time was for trolling Tom. He commented that a statement I made was my opinion so I added "this is the opinion of wddt" to thr bottom of every post I created after that and he gave me 2 weeks in Cuba.

T-H-E

Reactions: WheresWaldorf
Anybody with a join date of 2021 or later I automatically suspect of being a troll and/or one of the psychos around here with 27 different handles.

ADVERTISEMENT