Votes: 2 2.7%

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • More

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters

Rifler

HR Legend
Jan 26, 2011
Many here on HROT get accused of having and managing multiple handles,.. I'm boring and only have the one. How how many handles do you have?

I have 1 handle. I have access to 1 handle for the premium site but I dont know that the owner or I have ever actually posted under it.

What if we are all multiple handles of the same sociopathic poster with multiple personalities disorder.... mind = blown

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
This is the second handle I’ve had. I got banned a long time ago on the football board for “trolling.” The mod who banned me mistook my sarcasm for not being an Iowa fan, apparently. It was a fairly mundane post targeting the common bitching that goes on over there during the season.

This is the second handle I’ve had. I got banned a long time ago on the football board for “trolling.” The mod who banned me mistook my sarcasm for not being an Iowa fan, apparently. It was a fairly mundane post targeting the common bitching that goes on over there during the season.

VALID POINT. Are we talking active handles now or handles in total from the past? I only have 1 active but I have caught the banhammer a couple times.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
I forgot the pwd to my original handle and accidentally destroyed that laptop some time before HORT went premium for a little bit. Registered this handle. Realized Google had that original password saved a few years ago when I switched to Incognito to visit BWI during a Penn State week. That handle was also previously banned by BWI but Chrome reminded me it had that username and password saved. This username is better for me than the old one, uniFIGHTuniFIGHT, which I registered in HS while I regularly attended UNI football and basketball games. I have an alt I created last year that only comes out of hiding in dumb apolitical HORT inside joke threads.

Closing in on 20 years now (my gawd, just saying that sorta makes my head spin), only had one handle.

I had an alt on warchant called "binladensghost" that I used to mock Guck, but that's the only alt I've had. I'm not a weirdo degenerate......like Brian.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkFan1298
If you get the banhammer in an environment as depraved and loosely moderated as HROT, you have some reflecting to do. If it happens more than once, you need to look into therapy.
It was thr football board. One time was after the directional Michigan loss, I tore kilroy a new asshole, the other time was for trolling Tom. He commented that a statement I made was my opinion so I added "this is the opinion of wddt" to thr bottom of every post I created after that and he gave me 2 weeks in Cuba.

It was thr football board. One time was after the directional Michigan loss, I tore kilroy a new asshole, the other time was for trolling Tom. He commented that a statement I made was my opinion so I added "this is the opinion of wddt" to thr bottom of every post I created after that and he gave me 2 weeks in Cuba.
Trolling the owner of a website you wish to frequent is pretty dumb.

Trolling the owner of a website you wish to frequent is pretty dumb.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Tenacious E
This is my only handle currently, and only the 2nd I've ever had. My original name on Warchant got the banhammer for making a negative comment about Chris Rix when he slept through a final & got suspended for the Sugar Bowl, leaving us to play that game using our star WR at QB because our backup was garbage.
That was 20ish years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Gaslightprime
on a related note and only asking for a friend: what is the best practice to prepare for the ban hammer? is there any advantage in creating an alternate account well in advance?

Reactions: Gaslightprime
I forgot the pwd to my original handle and accidentally destroyed that laptop some time before HORT went premium for a little bit. Registered this handle. Realized Google had that original password saved a few years ago when I switched to Incognito to visit BWI during a Penn State week. That handle was also previously banned by BWI but Chrome reminded me it had that username and password saved. This username is better for me than the old one, uniFIGHTuniFIGHT, which I registered in HS while I regularly attended UNI football and basketball games. I have an alt I created last year that only comes out of hiding in dumb apolitical HORT inside joke threads.
Sooo...you are a mole? :)

ADVERTISEMENT