ADVERTISEMENT

How many horters have died?

DooBi

HB Legend
Sep 18, 2006
If I died today, none of you would ever know. I would just stop posting. Over the years how many posters do you think we have lost that we have no idea they are gone? Many of us have been here for many many years. There has to be several don't you think?

If I died today, none of you would ever know. I would just stop posting. Over the years how many posters do you think we have lost that we have no idea they are gone? Many of us have been here for many many years. There has to be several don't you think?
Yeah, how would you know? I’m sure it’s happened before.

Most of the time you would have to assume someone either got banned or became tired of arguing with the same posters.

Right... it was followed by his initials.
naturalmwa
5454.jpg

Who was the cat who had Lou Gehrig’s (?) and posted right up close to the end. I think a family member passed (get it?) on the news.
There was a prolific poster in the old Locker Room, @BobInFairfax who was rumored to have passed on, perhaps at the hands on his worthless son in law (or daughter’s boyfriend?).

Who was the cat who had Lou Gehrig’s (?) and posted right up close to the end. I think a family member passed (get it?) on the news.
There was a prolific poster in the old Locker Room, @BobInFairfax who was rumored to have passed on, perhaps at the hands on his worthless son in law (or daughter’s boyfriend?).
Whatsgoingonwitgyouguys0190

@ihhawk found out from a family member of the poster.

One or two guys bite the bullet and 2/3 of the traffic on HORT is going to disappear like a fart in the wind. I won’t consider it much of a loss.
Yeah, like didn’t you take a walkabout a few weeks ago? Ditched that Ricky Gervais (IIRC) thingy?
How did HROT survive?

Yeah, like didn’t you take a walkabout a few weeks ago? Ditched that Ricky Gervais (IIRC) thingy?
How did HROT survive?

And speaking of Ryan, RickyG has been reserved for only one poster…here_4_a_day and his stolen valor. If he is gone, it is gone. If he returns, Ricky returns. Think of seeing Ricky as a giant bat signal that you’re in a total dogshit thread and a worse than dogshit poster is in it. I’m providing HORT a public service.

Reactions: goldmom
I think you missed my point.

200w.gif

If Ryan and all his aliases goes on a permanent walkabout - this place will be crickets!
Got it.
You know I like you and love dishing you rafters of 💩 on a daily basis, right? 😘

And speaking of Ryan, RickyG has been reserved for only one poster…here_4_a_day and his stolen valor. If he is gone, it is gone. If he returns, Ricky returns. Think of seeing Ricky as a giant bat signal that you’re in a total dogshit thread and a worse than dogshit poster is in it. I’m providing HORT a public service.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

It's fun to remember posters that we have lost. It's cool to tall about them. I wonder how many are gone that we will never know that they died.

Reactions: hawkifann
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT