ADVERTISEMENT

How many liberals on this board are happy 2 cops were shot in Compton while sitting in their car?

lr1007

HR All-State
Nov 30, 2004
Don’t lie.

We already know from your previous posts how much you hate the police

Own your hate.

You guys use hate all the time towards Trump and conservatives.

You never claim or pretend to understand that police put their lives on the line every single day, and are now afraid to even defend themselves because of people like you who don't see anything wrong with bad people resisting arrest and putting cop's lives in danger.

Don't shy away from what you post.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Soros sure pays well, the OP has a handle on reserve for 16 years only to bring it out to mock conservatives and lampoon the angry right winger cliche.

Solid dedication to your craft OP!

OP hates the West, but takes part of their name from secret agent in West culture.

source.gif

Own your hate.

You never claim or pretend to understand that police put their lives on the line every single day, and are now afraid to even defend themselves because of people like you who don't see anything wrong with bad people resisting arrest and putting cop's lives in danger.

Is there nothing so stupid you won’t double down on?

Own your hate.

It's funny because you claim the liberals spew hatred. I am not a liberal and I am nothing like you either. For this I thank God everyday. All you have is hatred. Being consumed by hatred is what is preventing this country from moving forward unified. Both sides of the spectrum have their people like you and those that you hate. You are just as bad as those you hate. I for one am here to move us towards being Great all together.

None. No one. It's a stupid thing to ask. Crawl back into your bunker.

It's not entirly that stupid to ask. Did you see the video of the guys on the street that were filming it/glorifying it instead of going to help them. Pretty sure they didn't care if they died. It wasn't just one person either.

You guys don’t like being uncomfortable.

Too bad.

Change your hateful rhetoric.

It's funny because you claim the liberals spew hatred. I am not a liberal and I am nothing like you either. For this I thank God everyday. All you have is hatred. Being consumed by hatred is what is preventing this country from moving forward unified. Both sides of the spectrum have their people like you and those that you hate. You are just as bad as those you hate. I for one am here to move us towards being Great all together.

You left out of your virtue signaling post that you’re gonna vote for Joe Biden...

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDelHawk
It's not entirly that stupid to ask. Did you see the video of the guys on the street that were filming it/glorifying it instead of going to help them. Pretty sure they didn't care if they died. It wasn't just one person either.

Because we have a bunch of gangstas from Compton posting here. . .

I'm sure in a national poll both black and white folks would overwhelming condemn the action. This is stupid.

You guys don’t like being uncomfortable.

Too bad.

Change your hateful rhetoric.

Yes you really should doorknob,. Being hateful is disgusting, you should do something about it. Maybe take a year off from the world. Maybe then you will realize being so hateful was dumb and disgusting and embarrassing. Your family is embarrassed by you.

Don’t lie.

We already know from your previous posts how much you hate the police

The MAGAs on this board seem to think "dead cops" are funny, posting things like:

"I'd have thought donuts would have killed them"
"They were probably overweight anyway"
"Pepsi"

So, there you go. It' ain't merely "the libs" bro.

JFC, the OP might be the worst post in this dumpster fire of a year.
Triggered?

I think that’s the favorite response the lefties on this board have when an obvious awful story is posted that puts extreme right wingers in a bad light.

“I am no a liberal” but you’ll only be seeing me making this post towards conservative posters and not the thousands of insane rage-filled posts by liberals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT