ADVERTISEMENT

How many miles will YOU drive next week?

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Me?

1,475 miles not counting pull offs for food, fuel and bathroom breaks, or any wrong turns or traffic diversions. Google says I'll spend 23 hours and 12 minutes driving between tomorrow at 8 a.m. and Friday at 6 p.m. I'll visit five company locations on this trip.

God it's great to be a road warrior!!!!

100 give or take for work. Riding another 220 round trip to Iowa city Saturday

I'll be riding into Raleigh Wednesday morning and there for the day, but my lodging for the night is in Durham, which is where I'll spend Thursday.

Cool, if I were going alone I'd be game for meeting for a drink, and we could lure and kill a hooker in my hotel bathtub, but, I have to do family stuff non-stop for my stay.

If you come to D.C., the offer stands.

A pic of the dead hooker would be more interesting than my geriatric parents, but, I don't want the FBI tracking my I.P. address.

Hell, bring them along! We can meet at Hibernian Pub in downtown Raleigh for dinner. That place is awesome and authentic. If they have any Irish in them, they'll love it.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Not very many. It will be the usual routine Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I become a passenger for most of the trip. Upon arrival, I'll drive about 10-12 miles shopping.

Probably at least 800. Driving home from Des Moines and will be back next wknd for cheer. During the week I will be working out of town.

Hell, bring them along! We can meet at Hibernian Pub in downtown Raleigh for dinner. That place is awesome and authentic. If they have any Irish in them, they'll love it.

Thanks for the invite but I have dinner at my cousins Wednesday night.

Me?

1,475 miles not counting pull offs for food, fuel and bathroom breaks, or any wrong turns or traffic diversions. Google says I'll spend 23 hours and 12 minutes driving between tomorrow at 8 a.m. and Friday at 6 p.m. I'll visit five company locations on this trip.

Probably 150 or so.

Me?

Please don't throw your cigarette butts all over the ground as you drive around.

Thanks

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
500 or so as I am traveling to Iowa City tomorrow for a week-long stay. Normally my miles/week is around 10-15.

The usual 400 for work and about another 50 for other stuff...the other stuff milage has dropped drastically since my son got his license...

About 800 miles over thanksgiving. North Platte nebraska, it’s just east of aspen

Probably about 10
Same here.

I can't wait for autonomous vehicle taxi services. I mean why pay a lot of money on car/ins/maintenance when I drive scarcely more than 1000 miles a year?

I'm thinking of just garaging my car and getting a scooter. The savings on those car expenses would pay for the scooter in a year or so.

Me?

You ever think about using those miles to go back to the Florida State board?

Me?

I'm actually not going to Raleigh. I'm going to Indian Beach, NC.

It's not even close to Raleigh; my parents just told me.

CSB :)

Working 3 days , then to my Condo at Lake of the Ozarks so all together about 1500. Which is a top end of a week at work traveling Iowa. So no big deal.

generally about 200 a day, times 6 days a week , but I consolidated my courier company down to just south Austin mainly. used to go like 500 a day. when I went to san antonio daily

Working 3 days , then to my Condo at Lake of the Ozarks so all together about 1500. Which is a top end of a week at work traveling Iowa. So no big deal.
OiT has some connections with some lake of the Ozark guys who are being or were being investigated. it is /was a long story. it made the news . my wife is from northern MO and most of those guys are from up there.

ADVERTISEMENT