ADVERTISEMENT

How many O-linemen will we take in this class?

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
We now have a commitment from Jones and Leonard. 4 uncommitted linemen visiting this weekend, Wonder if the coaches don't feel confident about closing the deal with one or two of our visitors. Will the coaches take 4 or 5 in this class?

Will be an interesting week ahead.

Saw today a future cast for Howland to Michigan. Will he even visit this weekend? If he does we have a chance, A line of Proctor, Lauck, Jones, Terek and Leonard would be very good. I was thinking a five man class.

My guess is 5 as well. The two they already have and then Lauk, Proctor and Terek.

Buhr is interesting because he could be either side of the line so wouldn't be surprised to take him as well.

Reactions: millhawk
Saw today a future cast for Howland to Michigan. Will he even visit this weekend? If he does we have a chance, A line of Proctor, Lauck, Jones, Terek and Leonard would be very good. I was thinking a five man class.
He will be there, but competition for him is definitely getting stiff. Probably the least likely of the 4 visiting this weekend (KP, Lauck, Terek, and Howland).

I'd bet good money we have 2 of those 4 by the end of the weekend though.

He will be there, but competition for him is definitely getting stiff. Probably the least likely of the 4 visiting this weekend (KP, Lauck, Terek, and Howland).

Wouldn’t count out Buhr either. I have a feeling all 3 of the guards (Lauck, Terek, Buhr) are gonna want to commit.

Reactions: David1979

Fingers crossed

Wouldn’t count out Buhr either. I have a feeling all 3 of the guards (Lauck, Terek, Buhr) are gonna want to commit.
I do remember reading somewhere that things have flipped on Buhr rather suddenly (in a good way).

The question is do they take his commitment if both Lauck and Terek want to commit as well? Terek is a guard for sure, and I think that's also where they see Lauck.

I do remember reading somewhere that things have flipped on Buhr rather suddenly (in a good way).

The question is do they take his commitment if both Lauck and Terek want to commit as well? Terek is a guard for sure, and I think that's also where they see Lauck.
That is where I think Buhr's ability as a DL is interesting because they could say yeah will take him on and then if OL is too crowded he can flip to DL.

That is where I think Buhr's ability as a DL is interesting because they could say yeah will take him on and then if OL is too crowded he can flip to DL.
It's possible, but we already have 2 interior guys with MBJ and Brackney, plus Merriweather is likely on commit watch for DE.

This is what I've been saying as well. I don't know what his preference is but he has to be a take because of his versatility. Good prospect on either side.

ADVERTISEMENT