ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you would shag in the office?

General Tso

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2004
As an old guy there is no way I could ever shag in the office. For the past 30 plus years I haven't done much stupid crap.. Not that I did stuff I feel guilty about, but some could be twisted to make me look bad. I would never potentially embarrass my family. Both parties shag. I feel that is the reason we get nothing but crap candidates. In today's world people are guilty as soon as the media puts something out.

Meh I’m more into the vinyl. It cleans up easy and has a long enough life, it you won’t feel like you got spent too much if you update in like 8 years

I have a different story about this...

Back in the early 90s Mrs. Tradition (no pics) and I were going on a cruise out of Miami. I was in the Coast Guard at the time stationed in Miami. Anyway, the cruise was departing on a Saturday afternoon and I needed to get something from the office before we went to the port.

No one was there and she was frisky so we did it on my desk.

CSB

Back in the early 90s Mrs. Tradition (no pics) and I were going on a cruise out of Miami. I was in the Coast Guard at the time stationed in Miami. Anyway, the cruise was departing on a Saturday afternoon and I needed to get something from the office before we went to the port.

CSB
Sorry, not CSB. Pretty ASB

Reactions: McLovin32

CSB

giphy.gif

CSB

friends-ross-geller.gif

ADVERTISEMENT