ADVERTISEMENT

How many on here have taken a Covid test?

Who has taken a Covid test?

• Tested negative

Votes: 51 36.7%
  • Tested positive

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Have not tested, but have symptoms

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Have not tested, no symptoms

Votes: 80 57.6%

• Total voters
Had symptoms back in late March or early April. PCP instructed me to isolate and that I wasn’t severe enough to get a test.

No need. It didn't even come up at my PCP even though we chatted about COVID.

If offered I would have refused given that I never had any symptoms.

I had to get tested a few days prior to my colonoscopy last week. I was negative and the test itself was no big deal. Rather have that than having blood drawn.

Reactions: The Tradition
Tested 2 weeks ago and the results were negative. Had to be done before cataract surgery in a hospital. Not a big deal.

Will get an antibody test when I donate blood later this week. Took the nasal swab test a couple weeks ago. Very efficient and got the negative results back in a day.

May I ask why? Are you sick? Was it an employment requirement?

My daughter needed one as you was with two people last weekend that tested positive. She did have a cough. Since I waited in the line of cars for 90 minutes to get to the testing station, I got one as well. We were both negative.

My son took one and is awaiting his results because someone tested positive where he works. All employees were required to get a test.

Just curious what it feels like. My sister-in-law had one yesterday and she said it was brutal. What am I missing?

Just curious what it feels like. My sister-in-law had one yesterday and she said it was brutal. What am I missing?
Grab a q-tip, and stand in front of a mirror. Stick it in one of your nostrils until you can barely see bottom. Sounds bad, but it’s not. It’s just a weird feeling.

Please don’t actually do it.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Question for the three who tested positive. Have you died? I’m doing a study for the White House to find the mortality rate...
Yes I actually died 300 yrs ago. HROT is actually a taking place in the imagination of an autistic 8 year old boy.

Reactions: unIowa
My regular clinic was booked so I found one online and went yesterday. It was a temporary testing site set up in an RV parked at an office park.

Test wasn’t that bad, but I wasn’t sure why the doc wanted me to strip and do the turn your head and cough routine like you do in physicals. Strange.

Anyway, he said I should get results in a couple days. Crossing my fingers.

I have had 5 tests and I shit you not, I'm scheduled for 24 tests in 12 months starting in mid September.

I've taken two.

One in the ER in late June before having some stuck food pushed out of my esophagus, and another one 2 weeks later before the GI doc stretched my esophagus.

Both negative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT