ADVERTISEMENT

How many posters who never hang out at HROT will flood in here on Tuesday night?

Oh shut, I just had a baby. Thankfully it was pointed at both ends, so my asshole did not slam shut.

My personal politics aside, I hope Trump wins so I can see firsthand the meltdown of this place. This place has become insufferable with the anti-Trump rhetoric. If this was your only source, you’d think Trump was hated by 98% of people. And the leftists on here don’t just stop at “we don’t like him or his policies,” they attack. “Anyone who supports Trump is (1) racist, (2) sexist, (3) anti-gay, (4) stupid, (5) non-Christian, etc., etc, etc.”

This place is a microcosm of everything wrong with politics and social media. Any indication of someone offering a different viewpoint leads to an attack. I don’t know how one site can be so overwhelming vocal and one sided when the country is still relatively split. Huff post would consider this place extremist.

I don’t expect Trump to win; he’s certainly flawed. But he might. And if he does, this place is going to implode.

My personal politics aside, I hope Trump wins so I can see firsthand the meltdown of this place. This place has become insufferable with the anti-Trump rhetoric. If this was your only source, you’d think Trump was hated by 98% of people. And the leftists on here don’t just stop at “we don’t like him or his policies,” they attack. “Anyone who supports Trump is (1) racist, (2) sexist, (3) anti-gay, (4) stupid, (5) non-Christian, etc., etc, etc.”

This place is a microcosm of everything wrong with politics and social media. Any indication of someone offering a different viewpoint leads to an attack. I don’t know how one site can be so overwhelming vocal and one sided when the country is still relatively split. Huff post would consider this place extremist.

I don’t expect Trump to win; he’s certainly flawed. But he might. And if he does, this place is going to implode.
Unless I have you confused w/someone else, you’re usually a solid poster.

That was one helluva shitty post though. I mean it really sucked!

Guess they can’t all be winners. 🤷‍♂️

Don't think it matters who wins or loses. This place will be a circus. There will be bridge jumpers, there will be football spikers, there will be people claiming a civil war beginning on Wednesday morning, there will be people claiming a dictatorship is coming, the world is going to end, and of course claims whomever won "stole the election via fraud".

It will be all the worst and best humanity has to offer.

Unless I have you confused w/someone else, you’re usually a solid poster.

That was one helluva shitty post though. I mean it really sucked!

Guess they can’t all be winners. 🤷‍♂️
It’s probably me. I usually stay out of political posts as they just wear me down - from both sides. But lately this place has just been too much to bear.

My honest belief is that I’m in the center of things. I don’t hate Trump, I like some of his policies, I find him to be an ass.

I don’t think Biden is horrible either. I dislike some, not all, of his policies.

But I’m a unicorn on this site. Around here, if you’re not ready to drag anyone who doesn’t hate Trump down the street, you’re out of touch. It’s a bit much.

But I get it; thanks for the comment. Maybe I should’ve stayed out of it. Too late now though.

Lol......Anti Trump is pro America, Science, decency, fact over lies and the rule of law and constitutional oversight and checks and balances of the 3 branches of government.

Not I. I believe I’m taking a week or two break starting tomorrow. This place will be insufferable either way it goes.

Reactions: seminoleed
I’ll be here. Win or lose, we still booze.

I just don’t think we will know Tuesday night.

So you are 1-5. Noted.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
If Trump wins, you won't want to tear yourselves away from the television to watch the destruction. If Biden wins,
this place will be rocking with some posts by people who should have put the bottle down a little earlier. No matter who wins, I don't expect anybody to say the country will come together.

Go spend some time on the Main Board. It may benwhay

This isn’t our first rodeo.

It’s probably me. I usually stay out of political posts as they just wear me down - from both sides. But lately this place has just been too much to bear.

My honest belief is that I’m in the center of things. I don’t hate Trump, I like some of his policies, I find him to be an ass.

I don’t think Biden is horrible either. I dislike some, not all, of his policies.

But I’m a unicorn on this site. Around here, if you’re not ready to drag anyone who doesn’t hate Trump down the street, you’re out of touch. It’s a bit much.

But I get it; thanks for the comment. Maybe I should’ve stayed out of it. Too late now though.
Your post was spot on. No reason to apologize for it.

ADVERTISEMENT