ADVERTISEMENT

How many times to you use your bath towel?

I throw the towel on the floor when I’m done and there’s a new one hanging up the next morning. The house staff know that I operate like a hotel. If it’s on the floor I want a new one.
You do know they just hang up the one you threw on the floor...right? :)

Reactions: noleclone2
Like most here apparently, I too like to air dry the under carriage. So every 3-4 days I will change out towel. However, if time is pressing and the under carriage requires manually drying, the towel is immediately put out of service.

Typically after 3-4 showers I get a fresh one

GCQYzWn.jpg
It depends on how many times the cats pull it down and play with it. If they don't pee on it, I put it back on the rack. Unless they've dragged it through the litter box.

Reactions: cigaretteman
How do you do this without them smelling rank? Do you live in the desert or something?
I am clean coming out of the shower. I towel off so it’s not like the towel is drenched. I sling the damp towel over a shower curtain in another bathroom to air dry. Also, as noted we use beach towels as normal towels. Large towel to moisture ratio so it doesn’t get as damp.

Last edited:
I am clean coming out of the shower. I towel off so it’s not like the towel is drenched. I sling the damp towel over a shower curtain in another bathroom to air dry.
same but it smells sour after 5 days

I don't care if you scrubbed yourself clean with scouring pad, you're still exfoliating skin cells when you towel dry yourself off.
All I can tell you is that I have an extremely keen sense of smell and if a towel is ripe I’m not using it. Again, I go back to the over sized towels we use. Less moisture and exfoliated skin cells per square inch.

I really have no idea...they're all the same color in our bathroom. I don't know if there's 2 or 40 of those suckers.

ADVERTISEMENT