ADVERTISEMENT

How many voters will BLM cause to stay home?

He just went to Kenosha and the mayor and governor refused to meet with him. That’s how Biden loses Wisconsin. When there’s three politicians in a story and Trump looks the least childish, that’s not good for the side of the other two.
That's because he asked him to hold off on his visit some to allow the protests to quell some. Of course, Trump didn't do as was requested and went for his campaign photo op.

This is so laughable. You should be ashamed.
What's laughable is the feeble attempt to smear Biden with things he has no control over. If a few jackasses do some dumb shit during BLM protests changes your vote to Trump, you just aren't very bright.

Reactions: Rudolph
What does that idiotic photo op have to do with mayors accepting help from National Guard to help quell violence?
It was just the start of sowing seads of the protests. When you send in federal troops you are asking for people to opening resistant the federal government tyranny and over reach. Isn't that what Republicans want? Limits to government or did that go away too when president biff violated yet another law?

To hope for that as a simple one way equation ignores a ton of other issues that will have a ton of people who pulled red, green, libertarian, and no levers in 2016, pulling blue levers in 2020 in those states.

It’s not a hope, it’s common sense. Green, libertarian and no levers aren’t ones who can realistically end these cities from burning. Blue lever leaders seemed to be mum for months and even the mayors seemed to not want federal help.

6 democrat mayors from cities in Minnesota are voting for Trump.

It’s not a hope, it’s common sense. Green, libertarian and no levers aren’t ones who can realistically end these cities from burning. Blue lever leaders seemed to be mum for months and even the mayors seemed to not want federal help.

6 democrat mayors from cities in Minnesota are voting for Trump.
Ok, keep believing what you will. Nobody is going the other direction. The all heading your way. Common sense dictates a landslide for Trump 😂

Rational adults understand that cops murdering blacks is a bit worse than the instances when BLM are being meanie pants. But, bigots don’t care about blacks being murdered, although they become hysterical, if there is footage of white patrons having their Applebee’s reservations abruptly cancelled by BLM and some dumpster fires out west. Bigots were always going to vote for 45*. Most other people have the right priorities and understand what’s more outrageous. It is very unfortunate that many do not. Not surprised, in the least, however. This is just another false narrative to blame liberals for the Republican party electing and possibly reelecting a monster. Independents haven’t forgotten when the innocent protestors were tear gassed by the POTUS and BLM isn’t going to make anybody stay home on Election Day by protesting against police brutality.

Last edited:
Reactions: silasstarr
Ok, keep believing what you will. Nobody is going the other direction. The all heading your way. Common sense dictates a landslide for Trump 😂

Um......the polls started shifting. Why do you think Biden finally said something about condemning violence? Are you serious

Rational adults understand that cops murdering blacks is a bit worse than the instances when BLM are being meanie pants. But, bigots don’t care about blacks being murdered, although they become hysterical, if there is footage of white patrons having their Applebee’s reservations abruptly cancelled by BLM and some dumpster fires out west. Bigots were always going to vote for 45*. Most other people have the right priorities and understand what’s more outrageous. It is very unfortunate that many do not. Not surprised, in the least, however. This is just another false narrative to blame liberals for the Republican party electing and possibly reelecting a monster. Independents haven’t forgotten when the innocent protestors were tear gassed by the POTUS and BLM isn’t going to make anybody stay home on Election Day by protesting against police brutality.
Most logical thinking people would think that both are not acceptable. In your world, it is a liberal vs Republican thing.
Another poster that has decided what the right priorities are and condemns anyone that might dare not think the same way. Only rational people think the way I do. It is really strange how those on the left have no ability to understand that not everyone in this world thinks like they do.

Um......the polls started shifting. Why do you think Biden finally said something about condemning violence? Are you serious
Have they?

You fail to recognizes Trump’s downward spiral and actions these last 8 months are a bigger story and mover. Now if he was normal and smart he could have used this more effectively. Imagine him trying to be a true peacemaker in WI or MN or OR. That would have made a big impact. Instead he doubled down on cultists.

You also are not accounting that the Dems did their part and nominated one of the most moderate candidates.

Yes if we are having riots and burning down stuff right now what do you think happens during election night? keep the riots up till tnen keep covid panic up till then.

Reactions: farmandfleet
It will be 100% to blame for a Trump re-election, regardless of whether the threat is real or not. It’s perceived right now to be happening on ever corner in every city.

Well, I'm looking out my window in Marion right now. All clear.

this failed in 2016 with ferguson. But Russia failed also and they keep doing back to Russia. The Democrats are not too willing to learn from history

The people pulling the red lever aren’t who Biden needs. He needs the ones who want to vote against Trump but don’t care that much if they vote or not. It was a lot easier for them to vote BEFORE the riots and unrest. My guess is that the indifferent will remain indifferent if they feel like this nonsense will interfere with any of their efforts to vote.
So, as I said, no one.

He just went to Kenosha and the mayor and governor refused to meet with him. That’s how Biden loses Wisconsin. When there’s three politicians in a story and Trump looks the least childish, that’s not good for the side of the other two.

Dumb, dumb, dee dumb dumb!

BLactually should increase voter turnout against the WH. There are so many motivated people who have been apolitical and now are energized.

I think you'll see the minority vote rival what we saw in 2008 for Barack.

If there wasn't such momentum against the WH, Trump and his minions wouldn't be working so hard to suppress the vote.

Better days are ahead, Merica.

Remember when the New Black Panther Party stood outside polling places in Philly in 2008? I know you might not remember because the media barely covered it. Anyway, BLM will be doing far worse and in more places.

All three members of the New Black Panthers? Or was their membership just two?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
So, answer this. When Trump offers help to the mayors of these rioting cities and they decide they’d rather let their cities burn than accept help,

I haven't seen where a city mayor declined help. I'd like to be enlightened. Do you have a link?

Do not underestimate the number of people who will
be voting by mail. It is safe, and allays any fears about
Covid19 or protesters at the polls.
The issue I have with absentee ballot voting or voting by mail is that in many cases those ballots don't get counted until election day/night.

I haven't seen where a city mayor declined help. I'd like to be enlightened. Do you have a link?

I googled “mayor decline help from Trump”. Looks like a bunch.

It was just the start of sowing seads of the protests. When you send in federal troops you are asking for people to opening resistant the federal government tyranny and over reach. Isn't that what Republicans want? Limits to government or did that go away too when president biff violated yet another law?

Oh great. False choices. You either need to be ok with riots and looting or you want big government. Fantastic points here.

this failed in 2016 with ferguson. But Russia failed also and they keep doing back to Russia. The Democrats are not too willing to learn from history
And Trump keeps fanning the flames instead of trying to calm the disenfranchised. This is no accident. He believes that it helps his chances in November, for some reason. I personally don’t see why it would. This is Trump’s America and it doesn’t look good.

Not necessarily. Chris Christie met with Obama after a hurricane Sandy. I remember him getting a ton of heat from republicans. Perhaps, they don't want to be associated with Trump. However, I agree with Christie's thinking.

And Trump keeps fanning the flames instead of trying to calm the disenfranchised. This is no accident. He believes that it helps his chances in November, for some reason. I personally don’t see why it would. This is Trump’s America and it doesn’t look good.
I don't understand how sending in feds to stomp out the fires and put everybody in jail is Fanning the flames. Sounds more like it is putting the Flames out.

If This Were a war which it is sort of... you send in troops and stomp out the people who are doing the deeds.

Obama used to Fan the Flames by saying black lives matter was a civil rights movement and if he had a boy would look like the guy who was shot... and so on and so forth.

Oh great. False choices. You either need to be ok with riots and looting or you want big government. Fantastic points here.
I was perfectly fine before president biff came a long and lit a match to everything. Crime was at an all time low in 2016. Illegal immigrants coming to USA was at an all time low. There were not riots in the streets. The deficit was trillions lower than it was even in February. So tell me are you more safe now after 4 years of biff? Are you better off after 4 years of biff?

Yet the mayor/governor did request help from the National Guard before the President demand that they should. There is a reason that they didn't want Trump in town. He isn't known to quell violence with his words or presence.

Have they?

You fail to recognizes Trump’s downward spiral and actions these last 8 months are a bigger story and mover. Now if he was normal and smart he could have used this more effectively. Imagine him trying to be a true peacemaker in WI or MN or OR. That would have made a big impact. Instead he doubled down on cultists.

You also are not accounting that the Dems did their part and nominated one of the most moderate candidates.

Yes, I agree banning flights from China and getting called xenophobic and racist by his opponent and speaker of the house was idiotic (sarcasm if you cannot tell).

Also previous to the pandemic, having low unemployment rates when it comes to black and brown people is terrible (dammit sarcasm again)

Beating a highly politicized removal from office attempt even though Adam Schiff had the “goods” (still waiting for this)

Economy bouncing back in a “V” like recovery when the economy was basically shut down (I admit, it was a great try and Biden is open to doing so again, so we have that to possibly look forward to)

As far as the Dems doing their part, they did indeed. Elected a man who sounds like he has dementia (this is actually sad, no sarcasm) and he had the sense to choose a running mate who essentially called him a racist within the past year. That’s just special.

Reactions: Panic1769
What more does Biden have to say or do to show he does not stand for riots and violence?
He has done and said already infinitely more than president biff who does in fact condone these actions.
Well how about how he plans to stop it?

You are joking right? Portland and Seattle both told the feds to stay away and I could probably find Limks of Chicago doing it as well
I googled “mayor decline help from Trump”. Looks like a bunch.

Seriously

I misinterpreted FAUlty's post as turning down financial help. My bad.

As to turning down troops - who can blame them? Would you want a bunch of federal troops storming your town?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT