ADVERTISEMENT

How old are the Trump supporters here

Lone Clone voted for Abraham Lincoln
as President. He was proud to support
a GOP candidate with a beard.

And Lute was part of the rigorous federalist vs. anti-federalist debates and was a key voice in getting George and Martha to the White House.

Well, most of you are not female.
Most Trump supporters are white.

I’m just curious how old you guys are, that’s all.

More than fifty percent of white women voted for Trump. They preferred the pussygrabber to the nasty woman who deleted emails.

And now it's free stuff for all. Why the dems don't pick a moderate is beyond me. They have lurched so far to the left.

Give them a decent choice.

Are we calling “Russian toadies and traitors” Americans now?
One would think that the actual Russians would prefer to have the United States economy and military in shambles rather than what is really going on. The actual Russians will be pulling hard for the Democrats come 2020.

I’m 40 but I’m also in a protected class.

I was born a white male in 1979. After many years of holding my secret from my family, I decided to come out last year and I have never felt better. I now identify as a lesbian female. I May look like a man and dress like a man but how dare you think that I identify as a man.

And now it's free stuff for all. Why the dems don't pick a moderate is beyond me. They have lurched so far to the left.

Give them a decent choice.

Well, apparently Mayor Pete is now leading in Iowa. He's not in favor of Medicare for all.

It's a start.

I wouldn't disagree, however, the Medicaid for all question on illegal aliens might hang him up. You are also looking at a pretty good economy which I would like to hear on how they plan on keeping it going.

I wouldn't disagree, however, the Medicaid for all question on illegal aliens might hang him up. You are also looking at a pretty good economy which I would like to hear on how they plan on keeping it going.
People will spend more when their taxes go up.

People will spend more when their taxes go up.

This is the most frustrating thing for me personally. Companies downsizing because of technology but our government can't. Neither the pubs or dems interested in cutting and looking at efficiency.

Usually, Dems win when the economy is a concern. A lot can happen in a year. But Trump has been the first Republican POTUS to be viewed favorably on the economy since Reagan.

If the primary concerns in 2020 are illegal immigration and issues like you brought up or government paid sex changes for prisoners or any number of liberal issues that won't be palatable to most Americans, Trump is likely re-elected.

If healthcare is a major concern, Trump's behavior is a focal point, and the economy is truly in recession, Trump has an uphill battle.

Of course, all of the above will get played out and used as ammo by both sides. It really depends on which issues provoke the most anxiety among Americans and who can rally their base the best. I'm guessing voter turnout will be high on both sides.

Since incumbents are rarely ousted, Dems will have to have a candidate who isn't so polarizing. There are a few who aren't, but most of them aren't front runners.

Usually, Dems win when the economy is a concern. A lot can happen in a year. But Trump has been the first Republican POTUS to be viewed favorably on the economy since Reagan.

If the primary concerns in 2020 are illegal immigration and issues like you brought up or government paid sex changes for prisoners or any number of liberal issues that won't be palatable to most Americans, Trump is likely re-elected.

If healthcare is a major concern, Trump's behavior is a focal point, and the economy is truly in recession, Trump has an uphill battle.

Of course, all of the above will get played out and used as ammo by both sides. It really depends on which issues provoke the most anxiety among Americans and who can rally their base the best. I'm guessing voter turnout will be high on both sides.

Since incumbents are rarely ousted, Dems will have to have a candidate who isn't so polarizing. There are a few who aren't, but most of them aren't front runners.

I would have liked to see Joe Manchin run, I would vote for Joe.

I was born a white male in 1979. After many years of holding my secret from my family, I decided to come out last year and I have never felt better. I now identify as a lesbian female. I May look like a man and dress like a man but how dare you think that I identify as a man.

If this is for real, and you are being honest, you are a rare breed. To associate with the right in spite of their social intolerances, you must convinced by issues you consider more important. Race and sexual orientation are the crucial aspects of the hard right's agenda. All other issues are peripheral.

If this is for real, and you are being honest, you are a rare breed. To associate with the right in spite of their social intolerances, you must convinced by issues you consider more important. Race and sexual orientation are the crucial aspects of the hard right's agenda. All other issues are peripheral.

tenor.gif

ft254,

I realize you lack any semblance of self awareness. If you did, you’d realize that you just described the modern day Democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT