ADVERTISEMENT

How proud is Paul Rhoads of his son

Those
clown.r191677.gif
s

Holy crap! There's more people on the field than in the stands at Jack Trice in that picture.

Originally posted by hawkeyesports92:
Also another player got arrested for fighting. Rhoads is still a better coach than Ferentz so he has that going for him.
I disagree, but if you feel that way, go follow Rhoads and spare us your inane comments.

Meh, public intoxication really isn't a big deal anymore, especially if you receive one during college. I believe close to 40% of students graduate from the University of Iowa with a criminal record. I'm guessing a vast majority of those criminal records are the result of public intoxication.

Originally posted by farcyted:

How many kids have you raised without any problems?
Around 8. I am just having some fun with the so proud loser who leads clown town football. Just think how many arrests the clown community college thugs would have if the cops weren't trying to protect athletes.

I
That makes a lot of sense 92. They pick up the head coach's son, but the cops protect ISU athletes.

I
That makes a lot of sense 92. They pick up the head coach's son, but the cops protect ISU athletes.
Farcyted, everyone knows the Iowa City cops stalk the Iowa athletes to arrest them for crossing their eyes, but the Ames cops never arrest an ISU athlete.
rolleye0011.r191677.gif

Originally posted by FG86:

I
Farcyted, everyone knows the Iowa City cops stalk the Iowa athletes to arrest them for crossing their eyes, but the Ames cops never arrest an ISU athlete.
rolleye0011.r191677.gif
Tell us something we didn't know.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I just think that if ISU is going to have student athletes that get arrested, one would figure they should at least be decent on the field to make up for it.

A consistent 2 or 3 win team might as well put choir boys on the field instead.

Originally posted by hansenhawk:
I just think that if ISU is going to have student athletes that get arrested, one would figure they should at least be decent on the field to make up for it.

A consistent 2 or 3 win team might as well put choir boys on the field instead.

They sure don't have a problem giving our NFL quality players an L more often than not...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by hawkeyesports92:
Also another player got arrested for fighting. Rhoads is still a better coach than Ferentz so he has that going for him.
Probably as proud as KF was when his son did the same thing. How proud are you of asking?

Originally posted by dogs rule:
Seems as if they are decent enough to beat Iowa.
yeah and Virginia Tech was decent enough to beat Ohio State. You can keep your clown program, I'll take ours over theirs any day of the week.

I
After 4 or 5 warnings they finally had to give him a minor infraction. They still don't give them the full monte like they deserve.

Originally posted by millhawk:

yeah and Virginia Tech was decent enough to beat Ohio State. You can keep your clown program, I'll take ours over theirs any day of the week.
And it was considered an anomaly (2nd game for JT Barrett played a pretty big role as well). Iowa losing to ISU is no longer an anomaly, but sadly, actually happens more often than not under Ferentz.

As bad as that garbage program is, Kirk is dragging ours down ever closer to where they are. Although ISU fans use the excuse far too often, only an idiot would argue that strength of schedule doesn't play a role in record comparisons between the programs.

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

And it was considered an anomaly (2nd game for JT Barrett played a pretty big role as well). Iowa losing to ISU is no longer an anomaly, but sadly, actually happens more often than not under Ferentz.

As bad as that garbage program is, Kirk is dragging ours down ever closer to where they are. Although ISU fans use the excuse far too often, only an idiot would argue that strength of schedule doesn't play a role in record comparisons between the programs.
The big 12 isn't that good. Texas is down. Not a lot of defense played there. Nebraska people thought the BIG would be easy, ask them now. For a long time they played in the big12 north which was a national joke. How did they do?Iowa is mediocre now but don't try to tell me Iowa would have gone 2-10 last year with their schedule. No way.

And it was considered an anomaly (2nd game for JT Barrett played a pretty big role as well). Iowa losing to ISU is no longer an anomaly, but sadly, actually happens more often than not under Ferentz. 

As bad as that garbage program is, Kirk is dragging ours down ever closer to where they are. Although ISU fans use the excuse far too often, only an idiot would argue that strength of schedule doesn't play a role in record comparisons between the programs.
The big 12 isn't that good. Texas is down. Not a lot of defense played there. Nebraska people thought the BIG would be easy, ask them now. For a long time they played in the big12 north which was a national joke. How did they do?Iowa is mediocre now but don't try to tell me Iowa would have gone 2-10 last year with their schedule. No way.

Iowa wouldn't have been bowl eligible with ISU's schedule last year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I know I shouldn't do this like to talking to a pitcher who is throwing a no hitter. But a post on ISU from a couple of days ago and 30 post and none by 100years. This isn't a complaint by no means. No 100years, Kilroy dead period before he decides on his 20th username and even Foley has taken a break. Good times

So is Michigan and PSU from the B1G. Please show me any metric/source that has us playing a higher SOS than ISU in the last 5 years. I can't find one.

As far as Iowa going 2-10 last year with their schedule, I don't know. I do know that Iowa lost, at home, to that 2-10 team and didn't beat a single FBS team with a winning record. I also know that ISU would have probably much rather played a opening conference slate of Purdue, Indiana, Maryland, Northwestern, Minnesota, and Illinois rather than Kansas State, Baylor, OSU, Texas, and Oklahoma.

Now please allow me to stop defending ISU. It is obvious to anyone that isn't a complete homer that ISU plays a tougher schedule than Iowa. I feel no need to defend our garbage schedule or the coach that has done so mediocre against it in recent years. If you feel you must, carry on, I'm done.

Re: Is there anybody on this Board who has not been introxicated

I am sure Paul Rhoads is proud of his son, who has not been introxicated

Originally posted by iahawkeyes17:
I know I shouldn't do this like to talking to a pitcher who is throwing a no hitter. But a post on ISU from a couple of days ago and 30 post and none by 100years. This isn't a complaint by no means. No 100years, Kilroy dead period before he decides on his 20th username and even Foley has taken a break. Good times
I'm thinking 100 may finally have been hit with the banhammer.

ADVERTISEMENT