ADVERTISEMENT

How the **** do people listen to Alex Jones, literally his voice

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021
He could be telling me the winning lotto numbers over the air and peddling classical sheet music collections as opposed to his insane bat shit conspiracy theories but as soon as that gravely, hole in his throat voice comes on I have to mute. Can’t even watch the news or listen to sound bites of his beta cuck voice. How much stomach acid does he have spewing out of his esophagus?! It’s disgustingly annoying.

He could be telling me the winning lotto numbers over the air and peddling classical sheet music collections as opposed to his insane bat shit conspiracy theories but as soon as that gravely, hole in his throat voice comes on I have to mute. Can’t even watch the news or listen to sound bites of his beta cuck voice. How much stomach acid does he have spewing out of his esophagus?! It’s disgustingly annoying.
Reminds of the love child of Rush Limbaugh and Mel Gibson’s character in Conspiracy Theory.

Reactions: TheCainer
People are f***ing nuts. It happens.

There's always enough crazys that will tolerate other crazys.

First time I heard him I couldn't switch channels fast enough. Now he's just a broke, shamed, flaming douche.

OiT. What happened to him, or her or whatever it was? I have a feeling OiT simply gave up, like I'm sure many conservatives have rather than defending these idiots and yokels. The situations continually worsened, not improved so as conservative's positions become more untenable the crickets become more obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT