ADVERTISEMENT

How to Get Suite Tickets to Big Ten Championship Game?

SanMateoHawk

Scout Team
Oct 21, 2002
My Dad is 80 and doesn't feel comfortable in a large crowd in our pandemic world. Wondering if anyone knows of ways to buy tickets in a suite. I called the official Lucas Stadium suite sales phone number and the recording says that all suites are sold out (even though their Web site still shows some available).

Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: cheddarwurst69
I looked into it previously and I think you could get a 10 person suite for $4500. Not cheap but when you divide up the cost it isn’t terrible. I think the suites are sold by the Indiana Sports Corp, not the B1G, so they wouldn’t show up in the conference ticket info.

Reactions: chris314
My Dad is 80 and doesn't feel comfortable in a large crowd in our pandemic world. Wondering if anyone knows of ways to buy tickets in a suite. I called the official Lucas Stadium suite sales phone number and the recording says that all suites are sold out (even though their Web site still shows some available).

Thanks!
I hear you.

Do you get special entrance etc? If not, wont matter much ino :(

Reactions: cheddarwurst69
I looked into it previously and I think you could get a 10 person suite for $4500. Not cheap but when you divide up the cost it isn’t terrible. I think the suites are sold by the Indiana Sports Corp, not the B1G, so they wouldn’t show up in the conference ticket info.
Seems fairly cheap imo

That’s an incredible price for splitting it 10 ways!

giphy.gif

Kinda what I was thinking. I almost thought you would have to add a zero.
The ticket I bought in 247 was like $275 and they’re not sitting at $390 for that section. If that’s true for suites what a great deal

“Price point”.. another “look how sophisticated I am” phrase.
??? I’m not even sure what you mean…

Given that scalping a ticket right now is in the $300-$600/range

it would not make sense to be able to buy an all inclusive premium ticket for $450

Reactions: chris314
Maybe there was a suite that was $4500 but I doubt it. More like $15000 if you bought it months ago.

??? I’m not even sure what you mean…

Given that scalping a ticket right now is in the $300-$600/range

it would not make sense to be able to buy an all inclusive premium ticket for $450

Why not just “price”?

We got our suite for $3600. 6 seats and 2 barstools. Option to purchase 4 more standing room only tickets inside the suite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT