ADVERTISEMENT

How to sell a narrative?

Are you saying there's still only 33 cases?

No, he is saying there seemed like a coordinated effort to report cases, specifically "33 cases."

What i would ask OP would be when were those videos all taken?

Over the last 6 months you could pull random reports from all over the country for any given number and have several videos where the number is the same. that in itself doesn't mean anything unless they were all reported on the same day which is what the video is suggesting.

OP, do you know when the date of each press release was?

Things I see minions repeating "ad naseum." (sic)

The China virus is a hoax.
All news unfavorable to the president is fake.
Colleges and universities are centers of "indoctrination."
Guns make society safer.
Climate change is a hoax.
The Clintons murder people.
Joe Biden has dementia.
Hillary Clinton (who's still very much alive and in good health) was too sickly to be president.
Democrats murder babies.
Republicans are fiscally responsible.
Democrats ruin the economy.
The "deep state" is a thing.
There's no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

All of this of course is bullshit, but there's a narrative being sold, so.

Considering that was a mix of reports from states, counties, cities, etc.… And that in the early days they had a press conference every single day, and it was on the news multiple times per day… You could probably do that with almost any number.

Guns make society safer.
Joe Biden has dementia.
Hillary Clinton (who's still very much alive and in good health) was too sickly to be president.
Democrats murder babies.

These are all true

Responses in quote.

The China virus is a hoax. - C virus is not a hoax.
All news unfavorable to the president is fake. - Some of it is fake or at minimum wrong.
Colleges and universities are centers of "indoctrination." - True, as an Iowa grad i can assure you it is true.
Guns make society safer. - Legal gun owners, yes.
Climate change is a hoax. - Hysteria yes, overall no.
The Clintons murder people. - How do >you< know they don't? I bet Trump has.
Joe Biden has dementia. - He does.
Hillary Clinton (who's still very much alive and in good health) was too sickly to be president. - Did you not see her pass out walking?
Democrats murder babies. - Roe v Wade is still law of the land. So true.
Republicans are fiscally responsible. - False.
Democrats ruin the economy. - Regulations do hurt economic activity. Dems tend to over regulate.
The "deep state" is a thing. - The USA is an oligarchy, mega wealthy have too much influence.
There's no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia. - Russia tried their best, the results of their interference is negligible.

Guns make society safer.
Joe Biden has dementia.
Democrats murder babies.

So what do you think was really wrong with her in this video?

She looked like Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. Of course the Hillary campaign lied about it and we never really got a straight answer.

She looked like Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. Of course the Hillary campaign lied about it and we never really got a straight answer.

It's obvious that September is the new October... the September surprise, Hillary did this on September 11th and Ginsburg passed away around September 18th didn't she? The Ginsburg deal has the same effect on Biden that this did to hills.....tanks the campaign

It's obvious that September is the new October... the September surprise, Hillary did this on September 11th and Ginsburg passed away around September 18th didn't she? The Ginsburg deal has the same effect on Biden that this did to hills.....tanks the campaign
Oh, yeah... so obvious. If you're using an insane person's brain, it's abundantly obyious.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx

It looks like heatstroke to me, but I've only seen young and healthy people act in that fashion dozens of times in my life, so im probably misdiagnosing some sort of communist prion infection.

Adding “George Soros funds bla bla bla” to the things minions repeat “ad naseum.” (Sic)

@farmandfleet, who’s never said anything original, smart, or funny in his entire life, seems to be trying to set a record repeating this load of BS today. Minions on message indeed.

EijAtQDWkAAC4n5

Flick is the one on the far right

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT