ADVERTISEMENT

How Would You Rank the Ukraine War Against Other Important Issues/Crises?

1. Political corruption in the USA
2. The bullshit two party system
3. Ukraine
4. Proper pronoun usage among Navy Seals and other special forces
5. Trans inclusion in the Navy Seals and other special forces
6. Making sure US politicians and Supreme Court nominees are non-male minorities.
7. Buying oil from Russia when the US could drill more domestically and not buy oil from those bastards but for pure political reasons this administration won't allow it which is contributing to the Russian war machine AND screwing over every consumer at the pump.
169. Climate Change
5,420. The Next Pandemic

Trump election denier candidates will likely be taking over positions that control elections after the elections this year. When Trump runs for president in 2024 they will refuse to certify any electoral votes that don't go to Donald Trump.

So if Joe Biden or any Dem wins their state they will likely run out the clock while they "investigate voter fraud". Their states don't send electors preventing the Dem candidate from receiving the 270 electors throwing the election to the house where the rules strongly favor Republicans with states voting by blocs. The Republicans will then make Trump president.

They have been projecting this course of action since their last coup attempt failed.

You will of course refuse to see it and then when it does happen you will cheerlead the effort.
Jfc

What happens in 3 years that will "attack democracy"?

I am sure you know, but if the GOP loses the presidential election they will try, this time very possibly successfully, to overturn the election results in multiple states where they control the state legislature. Thus for the first time in our history, throwing away the results of a free and fair presidential election. Having done that once, they will be emboldened to keep it that way.

I am sure you know, but if the GOP loses the presidential election they will try, this time very possibly successfully, to overturn the election results in multiple states where they control the state legislature. Thus for the first time in our history, throwing away the results of a free and fair presidential election. Having done that once, they will be emboldened to keep it that way.
Derp good lord you guys are crazy people.

Derp good lord you guys are crazy people.

Given the fact that this is EXACTLY what Trump tried to do last time, and EXACTLY what hundreds of state level GOP politicians tried to do, and EXACTLY what dozens of GOP congressmen tried to do - you are either either unbelievably dishonest or spectacularly stupid.

I’m guessing both.

Given the fact that this is EXACTLY what Trump tried to do last time, and EXACTLY what hundreds of state level GOP politicians tried to do, and EXACTLY what dozens of GOP congressmen tried to do - you are either either unbelievably dishonest or spectacularly stupid.

I’m guessing both.
Nah, you guys are just nuts. Oh noes!!! Democracy is going to end!! E'rybody hide in the basement!!!

Anyone who lists climate change no. 1 has lost complete touch with reality

I can see not putting climate change as your #1. Reasonable people can debate that. But no sane, informed person would say it isn't in the running for #1.

To me it has to be #1 for three very straight-forward reasons:

1. It's undeniably already happening and will get devastatingly worse unless we treat it like the existential crisis it is.

2. Everything else that's comparably catastrophic - nuclear war, asteroid, etc. - is a much lower risk.

3. Even a pandemic that's an order of magnitude or 2 worse than this would probably only kill off millions or billions of humans - not wreak havoc across most extant species.

Reactions: cmanole
I can see not putting climate change as your #1. Reasonable people can debate that. But no sane, informed person would say it isn't in the running for #1.

To me it has to be #1 for three very straight-forward reasons:

1. It's undeniably already happening and will get devastatingly worse unless we treat it like the existential crisis it is.

2. Everything else that's comparably catastrophic - nuclear war, asteroid, etc. - is a much lower risk.

3. Even a pandemic that's an order of magnitude or 2 worse than this would probably only kill off millions or billions of humans - not wreak havoc across most extant species.
Your post literally says you're right it's not no 1 but let me tell you why it is.

Double speak much.

Again anyone that list climate change as no. 1 has lost all touch. Crime, war, coronavirus, brainwashing, social media are all more of a threat than something that may or may not happen in years

Nah, you guys are just nuts. Oh noes!!! Democracy is going to end!! E'rybody hide in the basement!!!
He gave you well thought out reasoning for his side and this is your response. Just pathetic. This is why America is being torn asunder. Too many people unwilling to listen, unwilling to hold the people on their side accountable and too many people unable to form a well thought out rational argument for what they believe in.

Reactions: cmanole
He gave you well thought out reasoning for his side and this is your response. Just pathetic. This is why America is being torn asunder. Too many people unwilling to listen, unwilling to hold the people on their side accountable and too many people unable to form a well thought out rational argument for what they believe in.
And how does one hold the people on their side accountable?

Also, well thought out reasoned bullshit is still bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT