ADVERTISEMENT

How would you rate Trump's first month in office?

Get off your high horse always coming to Trump's defense. Now, you're coming to Bannon's defense which is even more deplorable.

While you're at it go read President Bannon's Twitter feed. I've never understood Twitter until I've now seen the humor Bannon and Trump can provide.

This is always your comeback, when you have nothing else to argue. I said it appears from reports that Bannon his a racist. I don't know the man personally or know what's in his heart, so I can't know 100%. But again, it appears that he is a racist.

I'm not defending either when you call this Bannon's Presidency. I'm just calling out hyperbole and fear mongering. And that's what you're doing.

This is always your comeback, when you have nothing else to argue. I said it appears from reports that Bannon his a racist. I don't know the man personally or know what's in his heart, so I can't know 100%. But again, it appears that he is a racist.

I'm not defending either when you call this Bannon's Presidency. I'm just calling out hyperbole and fear mongering. And that's what you're doing.
And I'm calling it as I see it: you constantly coming to the defense of Trump.

There are a lot of other people who refer to Bannon as 'President Bannon' since many believe he's the one really calling the shots.

Why do such things bother you so much?

Reactions: cigaretteman
And I'm calling it as I see it: you constantly coming to the defense of Trump.

There are a lot of other people who refer to Bannon as 'President Bannon' since many believe he's the one really calling the shots.

Why do such things bother you so much?

I'm not bothered by it at all. I'm just calling out hyperbole and fear mongering when I see it.

And you've already lost, just admit it. I said, from what I've read, he appears to be a racist. Yet you want to keep arguing.

Why are you so bothered by someone that basically agreed with you that Bannon is a racist? And then accuse that person of defending Bannon?

I think you need to take a nap. That or focus on your job if you're at work. Multitasking seems to be a bit much for you to handle.

I'm not bothered by it at all. I'm just calling out hyperbole and fear mongering when I see it.

And you've already lost, just admit it. I said, from what I've read, he appears to be a racist. Yet you want to keep arguing.

Why are you so bothered by someone that basically agreed with you that Bannon is a racist? And then accuse that person of defending Bannon?

I think you need to take a nap. That or focus on your job if you're at work. Multitasking seems to be a bit much for you to handle.
Nope, just finished a couple reports in the interim. Not bothered at all. You just seem to come to Trump's defense an awful lot, but perhaps it's a misperception on my part.

Nope, just finished a couple reports in the interim. Not bothered at all. You just seem to come to Trump's defense an awful lot, but perhaps it's a misperception on my part.
Jan is actually pretty balanced in calling out both sides on their nonsense, though imo he tends to lean a little right. I could be wrong, but just what I've noticed.

Jan is actually pretty balanced in calling out both sides on their nonsense, though imo he tends to lean a little right. I could be wrong, but just what I've noticed.
Could be. Just seems like he's been here to defend Trump at any given opportunity, and thought I'd call him on it. Maybe I haven't seen his other call-outs on right wing nonsense. Been purposely avoiding a couple of certain posters who swing that way, so if he's posted in those then I'm missing them.

I'll send him some flowers or better yet, the girl scouts have a station set up in the (old) main lobby selling cookies. Those 's'mores' are really good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT