ADVERTISEMENT

How would you rate your political views on a scale from 1(Left)-10(Right)?

BrianNole09

HR Legend
May 8, 2005
1 being Bernie Sanders.

10 being Ted Cruz.

I'd rate myself about a 4.

How about you?

Last edited:
on a scale of 1-10, i fall somewhere around freedom

enhanced-30689-1404405563-10.jpg

You're going to need to be more detailed for the Trump supporters on this forum because most of them never got beyond third grade and likely can't count!

I'll try and help... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

Ok, righties, pick a number.

You're going to need to be more detailed for the Trump supporters on this forum because most of them never got beyond third grade and likely can't count!

Funny coming from a -10.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Social issues a 1. Fiscal issues more like a 4. It would be helpful to have more of a control on the scale. For instance, where is Trump and Hillary?

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Social issues a 1. Fiscal issues more like a 4. It would be helpful to have more of a control on the scale. For instance, where is Trump and Hillary?

Well, Trump is about a 4-5, except for his mouth, which is a 46.9.

Hills is 6, except for her corruption level, which is off the charts.

3. But I don't care at all for what a lot on the left are trying to do with language. It might be worse than conservative book burning.

Last edited:
Reactions: ParkerHawk

You're just part of the problem. Such effort to completely undermine and insult your fellow Americans. You're just a waste Mitch. Hate, hate, hate is all you have.

6. Low taxes, limited government, and keep illegals the f out. But I don't hate the gheys, don't feel it is my place to tell a woman whether an abortion is her right or not and don't want religion in politics.
Add in don't mess with my guns and follow the constitution and this is your answer. That being said 6.5

Reactions: CadetHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT