ADVERTISEMENT

How's Keegan Doing?

He's starting and averaging 12.1 per game (sixth on their balanced team). But considering they started 0-4 and have won 9 of 11, they are among the hottest teams in the league. And he missed the first couple games of the year. They might be a surprise team, at least in the 7-10th place play in playoff teams.

Listening to the game, all the talk about Kris and Keegan got me wondering how his pro career has started. I'm not a NBA guy at all, how's he fairing?
What is really cool is after every basket he makes at home the announcer yells "Keegan" and the crowd yells "Murray". The fans love him and why wouldn't they.

Last edited:
He has had some nights where he really struggled with his shot. Last night was one of them going 1-8 and 0-4 from three. Might have a lot on his mind given that his grandmother is ill.

Where is your Keegan thread @Franisdaman?

Keegan's stats tonight, in the Kings (16-12) 122-113 win at Detroit (8-23):

36 minutes (of 48 possible)

3-7 (43%) from 2 point range
4-6 (66%) from 3 point range

7-13 (54%) overall shooting

2-2 (100%) FTs

20 points
2 Rebounds

1 Turnover
2 Fouls

Highlights, showing all 7 made baskets & the 2 rebounds:

FkJmAXBVEAIBNiq

Last edited:
So, what are our choices (threads) to post on Keegan's games. Are we limited to one?

of course not, because why would any normal person want to post in the other thread where there is nothing but nonsense being posted?

And lets face it; there are always duplicate threads on here so it's not like there's a rule that states that you or anyone else cannot start a new Keegan Games / Updates Thread

of course not, because why would any normal person want to post in the other thread where there is nothing but nonsense being posted?

And lets face it; there are always duplicate threads on here so it's not like there's a rule that states that you or anyone else cannot start a new Keegan Games / Updates Thread
If you are willing to start another Keegan thread, then that might be a good thing. It's all about choices. If someone doesn't wish to participate in a particular thread, then that's their choice. If I or anyone else wishes to participate in a particular thread, then that should be our choice. Don't you agree? So, if you can start another thread pertaining to Keegan, I'd be glad to participate. Posting on HR is a privilege, not a right.

If you are willing to start another Keegan thread, then that might be a good thing. It's all about choices. If someone doesn't wish to participate in a particular thread, then that's their choice. If I or anyone else wishes to participate in a particular thread, then that should be our choice. Don't you agree? So, if you can start another thread pertaining to Keegan, I'd be glad to participate. Posting on HR is a privilege, not a right.

Odds are that thread would be deleted as well.

ADVERTISEMENT