• Patrick Stewart over John Cusack

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • John Cusack over Patrick Stewart

Votes: 32 45.1%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Pick all 5 matchups to decide the field of 64. Contests running to Noon EST.

We are going for since 1980

1 seeds2 seeds3 seeds4 seeds
HanksFreemanDiCaprioDepp
DenzelSeymore HoffmanPittB Cooper
HopkinsNicholsonBaleCruise
Day LewisEastwoodDeNiroFord
5 seeds6 seeds7 seeds8 seeds
MurrayGiamattiSpaceyCrowe
PennNeesenBridgesHackman
Downey Jr.DamonClooneyNorton
JacksonWill SmithCostnerHarris
9 seeds10 seeds11 seeds12 seeds
WilliamsCageKingsleyNolte
RedfordGibsonStewart v. CusackCumberbatch
BaconGyllenhall v. LedgerConnery v. Del ToroPhoenix
LiottaOldmanFoxxBB Thornton
13 seeds14 seeds15 seeds16 seeds
MalcovichIronsFishburne v. PeschiElliott
TL JonesTutorroCraig v. SpaderLithgow
DaFoePacinoWilkinsonCarrey
FiennesD. HoffmanC. CooperWhitaker

Cusack and Spader going away for this rough and tumble grey hair
giphy.gif

Is the question who we like more? Or who we think is the better actor?

I like Daniel Craig more, but Spader is the better actor.

Ledger had a singular performance as the Joker and some ok performances, but Gyllenhall has shown he’s a great actor in almost every role over the past 15 years.

Connery and Pesci are very likable with some great movies. But both are pretty close to one note actors.

Stewart is by far a better actor than Cusack, so much that it isn’t even close. But Cusack may be more likable to some people.

Is the question who we like more? Or who we think is the better actor?

I like Daniel Craig more, but Spader is the better actor.

Ledger had a singular performance as the Joker and some ok performances, but Gyllenhall has shown he’s a great actor in almost every role over the past 15 years.

Connery and Pesci are very likable with some great movies. But both are pretty close to one note actors.

Stewart is by far a better actor than Cusack, so much that it isn’t even close. But Cusack may be more likable to some people.
Whatever you want

Both fantastic movies. A lot of people haven't seen the second movie

Edit: he f's around with Gene Hackman and Dustin Hoffman in Runaway Jurt. Brilliant
We visited Savanna right after they filmed Midnight. The book was fantastic.

CSB: my wife is 2nd cousin to Gene Hackman. Great guy away from the media; he can have a bit of a prickly personality at times, though.

Both fantastic movies. A lot of people haven't seen the second movie

Edit: he f's around with Gene Hackman and Dustin Hoffman in Runaway Jurt. Brilliant
Runaway Jury is one of those movies I always watch if I come across it when looking for something to watch, a really good movie and it holds up to this day.

We visited Savanna right after they filmed Midnight. The book was fantastic.

CSB: my wife is 2nd cousin to Gene Hackman. Great guy away from the media; he can have a bit of a prickly personality at times, though.

Now those are two of the best non-sasquatch or neighbor murder stories ever told on HROT

Reactions: mstp1992
How in the hell is Ed Norton an 8 seed? Primal Fear by itself puts him in as a 6 at worst,
add Fight Club, Rounders, People v Larry Flint, American History X, and the under-valued 25th Hour, that guy has to be no worse than a 3.

The HROT Movie poll committee really missed the mark on this ranking, hopefully, someone will investigate the process of ranking the actors as this has the same slimy feeling as the Olympic Committee and FIFA "awarding" the next city to host

Reactions: ping72
How in the hell is Ed Norton an 8 seed? Primal Fear by itself puts him in as a 6 at worst,
add Fight Club, Rounders, People v Larry Flint, American History X, and the under-valued 25th Hour, that guy has to be no worse than a 3.

The HROT Movie poll committee really missed the mark on this ranking, hopefully, someone will investigate the process of ranking the actors as this has the same slimy feeling as the Olympic Committee and FIFA "awarding" the next city to host
He almost ruined the Hulk. Knocked him back quite a bit.

Reactions: NoleinATL

Thought he did a good job in "Red Dragon" as well..

I used to value HROT members, but poll results are disappointing. It is all subjective, I get it. But some of you have terrible talent evaluation.

ADVERTISEMENT