ADVERTISEMENT

HROT creeping in to other life areas

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Anyone else have this happen?

I'm a member of our NextDoor neighborhood message board.

Earlier one of my neighbors posted a one line query asking if anyone knew someone who could clean grout.

Without thinking about it very much I responded with "Your mom cleans grout".

Damn it.

OP’s wife cleans my gout while he’s busy on message boards

tumblr_mmv7rel9t71qifm00o1_500.gif

I've met people on here before - it strikes people as odd that I would meet "random" people from an online message board. I then explain to them that I often have sex with "random" people from an online app like Tinder or Bumble.

Sometimes they think it's less weird - sometimes not.

I've met people on here before - it strikes people as odd that I would meet "random" people from an online message board. I then explain to them that I often have sex with "random" people from an online app like Tinder or Bumble.

Before that game I told TBW that i was meeting a few guys i met on the internet, she said she would text every hour or so to make sure i was still alive. :D

Not really. More along the lines of things people say at work. For example, I have a boss who says "Good Deal" quite a bit in conversation. A co-worker and myself started saying Good Deal for EVERYTHING. I even say it to my kids and now they're saying it. I don't think we understand the monster we've created.

Reactions: BrianNole09
remember when 'want of bee' made that newspaper column. I think it was that City View or some other weekly

Anyone else have this happen?

I'm a member of our NextDoor neighborhood message board.

Earlier one of my neighbors posted a one line query asking if anyone knew someone who could clean grout.

Without thinking about it very much I responded with "Your mom cleans grout".

Damn it.
There is a bank here called community state bank and whenever I see the sign all can see is cool story bro
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMoAAAAJGZiMTQxNDU5LTQ2NTAtNDZmMy05MmU5LTRjOTFlOWUwZDBmYQ.png

Before that game I told TBW that i was meeting a few guys i met on the internet, she said she would text every hour or so to make sure i was still alive. :D
I just texted my wife that I was going to Chicago for two days.

Reactions: dgordo

Thank God you didn’t get the wrong impression about “meeting for a Cubs game”.
This Bumbler thing, it works how? Asking for me, thanks.

Not really. More along the lines of things people say at work. For example, I have a boss who says "Good Deal" quite a bit in conversation. A co-worker and myself started saying Good Deal for EVERYTHING. I even say it to my kids and now they're saying it. I don't think we understand the monster we've created.

Sounds like a good deal then.

Just to be clear, we did not meet off Tinder...

Not as specifically as the replies in this thread, but I do catch myself unnecessarily debating people in real life because that's what happens, here. This could be a problem with the wrong person.

Reactions: BrianNole09
I sell a line of designs on t-shirts or prints for art around the house.

I give microwave cooking advice IRL now.
I'd like to hear more about these T shirt designs. Can you give me an artist's rendition of the T shirt you might design based on my avatar pic?

Also, my favorite microwave meal is reheated Hamburger Helper. Should I be covering that Hamburger Helper with a paper towel or waxed paper?

I'll hang up and listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT