ADVERTISEMENT

HROT Finkbine Rally Point

A giant flag showing where the OPs mom will be located during a day of happy Hawkeye drinking?
In.

A giant flag showing where the OPs mom will be located during a day of happy Hawkeye drinking?
In.
My mom (no pic) does not attend. My wife’s (no pic) friend....(no pic) who is an Iowa 7 outta 10, Noles 3 out 10 is usually present and trolling.

My mom (no pic) does not attend. My wife’s (no pic) friend....(no pic) who is an Iowa 7 outta 10, Noles 3 out 10 is usually present and trolling.
This is Iowa. No one cares what she looks like. Can she make party potatoes?
For sure. She likes to think she’s cultured since she’d lived I the Twin Cities, but she cooks to an Iowan standard.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Anyone need two? North East endzone. Row 1. Seats not bleachers. Really good view. Like them better than my old seats on the 20

$130

I also tailgate at Finkbine commuter. But I've already met a bunch of you. If someone can find us I'll give you a beer.

Whatever cheap domestic is there for beer games. Not my nice stuff.

I also tailgate at Finkbine commuter. But I've already met a bunch of you. If someone can find us I'll give you a beer.

Whatever cheap domestic is there for beer games. Not my nice stuff.
I do plan on meeting up with this moran at some point this year.

MOMSQUAD4LIFE
My favorite part about the spreadsheet I made for the HROT stables.
gJIbUoQ.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...yAR0AZGNCy1S41fH5mg/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT