ADVERTISEMENT

HROT Lawyers and/or cops

A

anon_snp6dc585nnj4

Let's say you get pulled over on suspicion of drugs (or you can even say they for sure had drugs on them and it was known) but when the stop happens a couple balloons float away outside one of the suspects car windows, never to be found. The search turns up no drugs because obviously they were attached to the balloons that floated away. Is this actually possible? Would the offenders get off because there is no hard evidence?

Probably a dumb question just stumbled across a FB video telling people to do this with their drugs if they get pulled over. Wondering how it would actually hold up in the eyes of the law.

You would get off with a littering violation. There would be no evidence of what type of drugs were disposed.

Let's say you get pulled over on suspicion of drugs (or you can even say they for sure had drugs on them and it was known) but when the stop happens a couple balloons float away outside one of the suspects car windows, never to be found. The search turns up no drugs because obviously they were attached to the balloons that floated away. Is this actually possible? Would the offenders get off because there is no hard evidence?

Probably a dumb question just stumbled across a FB video telling people to do this with their drugs if they get pulled over. Wondering how it would actually hold up in the eyes of the law.
I wonder if the said balloons could carry a six pack?

The moon roof will have a whole new meaning. Don't think these criminals would be organized enough to have helium balloons riding around in their car.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Wendy79

Did you get pulled over for drugs???

The moon roof will have a whole new meaning. Don't think these criminals would be organized enough to have helium balloons riding around in their car.
-------------------
..and some of them won't know that they need helium. They will be trying to blow up balloons as the officer is walking up to the car.

You are a cartoon a fake and a druggy. I have my name and face there and you do not just like the other fakers here.

So in the past 3 weeks you have gained weight, changed gender, skin color, hair color and overall appearance? Yet I'm the druggy.

If the cop is close enough, couldn't he/she just taser or shoot the balloons out of the sky? I'm guessing shooting the balloons would be frowned upon just to save the evidence, but a taser could be used if the officer was close enough to the car.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT