ADVERTISEMENT

HROT observation...

Arnt you the guy who got caught running red handed to a mod about your feelings being hurt for propaganda? And now you are talking about number of handles...... hahahaha
"Caught?" I tagged Kakert for everyone to see. The guy's a troll and a hack linking articles from one site as soon as they're written. You're no Sherlock Holmes. You are a massive twat though. Go needlessly bump a thread from last month. That'll keep you busy for a while.

The iron fist is coming and it will come with the celebration of blacks, whites, browns, and liberals behind it. It will be rejoiced by many and quietly supported by others.

tenor.gif

"Caught?" I tagged Kakert for everyone to see. The guy's a troll and a hack linking articles from one site as soon as they're written. You're no Sherlock Holmes. You are a massive twat though. Go needlessly bump a thread from last month. That'll keep you busy for a while.
Hahahahaha. Beta boy runs to mod ally when feelings get hurt, then pounds chest about number of handles used, Arnt you special. Hahahaha. Your father raised a daughter.

So, we should get use to millions more dead from Covid 19, 110 degree temps across the nation and unbreathable air ??
Millions dead, millions! As a matter of fact our tiny state of 3 million people is going to go from (checks notes) 1 thousand dead after 5 months for 30k dead after the "2nd wave" dont mind that the "first wave" killed out a significant number of the at risk population; be affraid motherfvcker, be very affraid. (Also if you have season tickets for kinnick I would love to buy them from you)

Reactions: stanzithemanzi12
I've been around here since "Operation: Re-elect George W. Bush". We were eyeballs deep in two unwinnable wars and struggling to come up with some kind of legitimate response to the largest teror attack ever on our soil.

It's amazing how the same 15 or 20 lefties have had to repatedly school literally hundreds of "new" "righties". They get owned repeatedly, then dissappear only to re-emerge with new user names. Pathetic cowards.
It's funny how you said "repatedly" and then "school" in the same sentence.............

One, or both, of those things may need to be "revisited".

So, we should get use to millions more dead from Covid 19, 110 degree temps across the nation and unbreathable air ??
Yeah, millions of dead from COVID 19... millions, probably at least 2 million, unbreathable air, and 110 degree temps. You might as well just stay in your basement.

You guys haven't "schooled" anyone. In fact, you've shown an inability to think beyond your conditioning that is both astonishing and troubling.
Actually, watching the majority of the conversations, I'd say both sides are equally entrenched....rarely do I ever see, "You know what...good point, I'll have to think on that for a moment."

Oddly enough, the old Warchant RC helped me change and level out some of my views.

Last edited:
Can someone that’s paid more attention show the handle lineage of some of these people? I go away for too long of blocks of time to keep tabs on all this but wonder what happened to some of the special folks on here. I didn’t know WWJD was parser for example! Are NoleSoup, Prime, Bryan, and Arbitr8 still here somehow - or are they somehow tied? Would love to see the progression...

X to Y to Z

Can someone that’s paid more attention show the handle lineage of some of these people? I go away for too long of blocks of time to keep tabs on all this but wonder what happened to some of the special folks on here. I didn’t know WWJD was parser for example! Are NoleSoup, Prime, Bryan, and Arbitr8 still here somehow - or are they somehow tied? Would love to see the progression...

X to Y to Z
I would LOVE to see this info.

Reactions: McLovin32
That’s what I think too. Trump is causing violence for political reasons. We both see it. That’s right from the dictator playbook.
You're right, Natty. Four years ago Trump and his team gambled and picked one of the oldest political and military strategies known to man. Divide and conquer. i knew what they were up to from the very beginning, and I'll be damned if it didn't work. But that power he gathered is feeding his ego now, and that ego has become a monster of dangerous proportions.

White supremacists are gaining confidence and becoming bolder. Trump toys with the Constitution, and bends and manipulates it to his liking. He lies to us on a daily basis, but his followers don't believe they are lies or simply don't care. He promises things he can't deliver and never had the intention of doing so. Through all this the Republican members of Congress are stunningly complicit for standing by his side, remaining silent, and generally engaging in a sickening form of sycophancy that I've never witnessed before.

If Trump is reelected he will continue his relentless attack on anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with him. He will continue to encourage violence in our cities for the sole purpose of currying favor from undecided voters. And he will continue to wash his hands of all culpability. We've seen this for nearly four years, and there's no reason to believe it will stop anytime soon. The only way to end this nightmare is to vote him out of office. If we don't, I fear Trump will leave the Constitution in tatters and the damage done may be irreparable.

Millions dead, millions! As a matter of fact our tiny state of 3 million people is going to go from (checks notes) 1 thousand dead after 5 months for 30k dead after the "2nd wave" dont mind that the "first wave" killed out a significant number of the at risk population; be affraid motherfvcker, be very affraid. (Also if you have season tickets for kinnick I would love to buy them from you)
Yeah...nobody loved or cared about those thousand at risk people.

Fighting is the proper response when your vote is invalidated. That’s called defending democracy. It’s sad that you think that’s fascist.

Your vote wouldn't have been invalidated. It would be counted toward the electoral college votes awarded to your state. The same way it has worked now for centuries. Those are the rules.

Your vote wouldn't have been invalidated. It would be counted toward the electoral college votes awarded to your state. The same way it has worked now for centuries. Those are the rules.
The electoral college invalidated the will of the people last time. It’s an illegitimate vestige of slavery that cripples the nation.

The electoral college invalidated the will of the people last time. It’s an illegitimate vestige of slavery that cripples the nation.

So if Trump were to win the popular vote (the will of the people) but somehow lose the electoral vote, I assume you'll riot as well? Wouldn't Biden's victory be an illegitimate vestige of slavery that cripples the nation?

Reactions: naturalmwa
So if Trump were to win the popular vote (the will of the people) but somehow lose the electoral vote, I assume you'll riot as well? Wouldn't Biden's victory be an illegitimate vestige of slavery that cripples the nation?
It would be, and you would think so too. The EC is illegitimate. Only the actual vote count s towards a mandate.

It would be, and you would think so too. The EC is illegitimate. Only the actual vote count s towards a mandate.
No I wouldn't think so. I'd accept the loss like someone who knows how to win and lose. I wouldn't make excuses. The EC has legitimately crowned presidents since the beginning of our nation, and this nation has grown into one of the most prosperous, powerful, (and often times, spoiled), nations on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

The president isn't elected per the will of the people,.. the president is elected per the will of the states.

ADVERTISEMENT