ADVERTISEMENT

HROT singles and dating app users...

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Is this lady's complaint accurate?

How to Do It is Slate’s sex advice column. Have a question? Send it to Stoya and Rich here. It’s anonymous!

Dear How to Do It,

I’m a straight woman in her mid-30s who recently reentered the dating scene after leaving a 12-year marriage that I (obviously) entered into quite young. I took some time off from sex and dating after my divorce before deciding I wanted to try to get back into the swing of things and just have some fun. My question has to do with the fact that at some point during the long period while I was “off the market,” I seem to have missed the thing where butt play and anal have become an expected part of heterosexual hookups.

With three separate guys—none of whom I met on apps, where I now understand some of this stuff gets negotiated in advance—one flipped me over to eat and finger my ass and busted out a plug, at which point I shut that down. One kept asking whether I wanted anal and sulked and finished quickly when I said no. And the third “accidentally” rammed his dick ALL the way up my ass—he did apologize, but I’ve never had that happen before, and have my doubts about how “accidental” it was.

Honestly, I kind of like being rimmed, but it’s not something I’m comfortable with if I don’t know my partner well. And while I can tolerate anal penetration for a time, I’ve never liked it—the most I’ve ever gotten out of it sexually is finding my partner’s excitement and pleasure hot. I hate the amount of prep it takes for me to feel clean, and at best, if it’s not actively painful, it’s just … really uncomfortable. For some reason anal also tends to leave me feeling vaguely extra objectified or bad about myself. I’m not sure why. Maybe just the vibe that my mouth and pussy aren’t “good enough.”

I’m definitely not trying to shame anybody for what they’re into in bed. And I recognize that I might just have had a consecutive string of bad luck on this front. But I admit to a high degree of, I guess, culture shock here—and it’s something my few single girlfriends have encountered as well, although not as consistently as I have. I’m literally three for three. So I guess my questions are: How and when did straight dudes start expecting this during an initial, casual encounter, if in fact they do? By being clear that I want to keep things casual, am I somehow signaling that I’m up for everything? And at what point can I address it tactfully going forward—before we even meet up? When it’s clear that we’re going to ****? If and when a dude makes a move in that general direction while things are already underway?

—Butt Out

FULL ARTICLE WITH COLUMNIST'S ANSWER:

How do you accidentally get into anal? That's not something easily accomplished with a partner who is ready. That's a tight squeeze.

I'm not much of a back door man so I cannot relate. A few freaky ladies have willing offered up the RJ and it's certainly not an unpleasant experience; it may be for her is she asks for reciprocation. That's a pass for me.

Reactions: noleclone2 and sob5
A friend of my wife's is on a couple dating apps and told us dudes are way more into butt stuff on the first date. A more recent experience of hers was with a guy that wanted to exchange RJs and fingers up the butt on the 1st encounter. She was kinda laughing about it and said "it's like my vagina doesn't even exist".

• Haha
Reactions: BEAVERDALEHAWK
A friend of my wife's is on a couple dating apps and told us dudes are way more into butt stuff on the first date. A more recent experience of hers was with a guy that wanted to exchange RJs and fingers up the butt on the 1st encounter. She was kinda laughing about it and said "it's like my vagina doesn't even exist".
giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 Dunks

I don't even like to wipe my nasty ol poop hole, let alone ask someone to tongue it. I am fine with the pussy and the pussy is fine with me 😉

So there is a lot of considerations with anal. I think it is pretty important to know your partner and diet. You wany to also know hygiene. You also want to know capability. Willingness and desire as well. Not something worth rushing into IMO.

I’ll sum it up, but it’s a decent read.

Mid 30’s divorced woman, who goes by the name Butt Out (solid BTW), wants to know if/when anal play became the norm in heterosexual hookups.

After taking some time after the divorce she hooked up with three guys:

Guy 1 - flipped her over to eat and place a finger in her butt. Also introduced a butt plug to her. She put the brakes on any of that.

Guy 2 - begged for anal, but she said no thank you. Guy 2 pouted, only putting forth a C effort, and came quickly.

Guy 3 (Hero of the story) - “accidentally rammed his dick ALL the way up my ass—he did apologize”. She doubts his sincerity.

Butt Out says that she is not above a good rimming now and again but not with a partner she’s unfamiliar with. Sex is fine with a first date evidently, butt you better leave her rear alone. Then she shamed all the gheys who are into that sort of thing (NTTAWWT, IMO).

I like her and I may have embellished some or all of her story.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT