ADVERTISEMENT

HROT singles and dating app users...

A friend of my wife's is on a couple dating apps and told us dudes are way more into butt stuff on the first date. A more recent experience of hers was with a guy that wanted to exchange RJs and fingers up the butt on the 1st encounter. She was kinda laughing about it and said "it's like my vagina doesn't even exist".
Pic of wife’s friend?

I guess I am a prude, but I am just not interested in anything that involves either me or my lady dealing with the one part of our body where poop comes out. That is like the only square inch of the human body I am not interested in.

On another, and likely very related note, one thing I have noticed more and more of is hot ladies interested in meeting…with their husbands. It’s a whole new world out there I guess!!??

I guess I am a prude, but I am just not interested in anything that involves either me or my lady dealing with the one part of our body where poop comes out. That is like the only square inch of the human body I am not interested in.

On another, and likely very related note, one thing I have noticed more and more of is hot ladies interested in meeting…with their husbands. It’s a whole new world out there I guess!!??
Some middle age divorced woman should just be happy to find a dude with a decent job and willingness to accept her baggage.

if she wants her anus ate she should keep hanging out with the crowd that got her there.

Is this lady's complaint accurate?

How to Do It is Slate’s sex advice column. Have a question? Send it to Stoya and Rich here. It’s anonymous!

Dear How to Do It,

I’m a straight woman in her mid-30s who recently reentered the dating scene after leaving a 12-year marriage that I (obviously) entered into quite young. I took some time off from sex and dating after my divorce before deciding I wanted to try to get back into the swing of things and just have some fun. My question has to do with the fact that at some point during the long period while I was “off the market,” I seem to have missed the thing where butt play and anal have become an expected part of heterosexual hookups.

With three separate guys—none of whom I met on apps, where I now understand some of this stuff gets negotiated in advance—one flipped me over to eat and finger my ass and busted out a plug, at which point I shut that down. One kept asking whether I wanted anal and sulked and finished quickly when I said no. And the third “accidentally” rammed his dick ALL the way up my ass—he did apologize, but I’ve never had that happen before, and have my doubts about how “accidental” it was.

Honestly, I kind of like being rimmed, but it’s not something I’m comfortable with if I don’t know my partner well. And while I can tolerate anal penetration for a time, I’ve never liked it—the most I’ve ever gotten out of it sexually is finding my partner’s excitement and pleasure hot. I hate the amount of prep it takes for me to feel clean, and at best, if it’s not actively painful, it’s just … really uncomfortable. For some reason anal also tends to leave me feeling vaguely extra objectified or bad about myself. I’m not sure why. Maybe just the vibe that my mouth and pussy aren’t “good enough.”

I’m definitely not trying to shame anybody for what they’re into in bed. And I recognize that I might just have had a consecutive string of bad luck on this front. But I admit to a high degree of, I guess, culture shock here—and it’s something my few single girlfriends have encountered as well, although not as consistently as I have. I’m literally three for three. So I guess my questions are: How and when did straight dudes start expecting this during an initial, casual encounter, if in fact they do? By being clear that I want to keep things casual, am I somehow signaling that I’m up for everything? And at what point can I address it tactfully going forward—before we even meet up? When it’s clear that we’re going to ****? If and when a dude makes a move in that general direction while things are already underway?

—Butt Out

FULL ARTICLE WITH COLUMNIST'S ANSWER:

I was today's years old when I realized I am out of touch with 20-somethings and now am just an old fart in my 40s.

does that include the Swaghole?

no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif

All I know is that I can get an extra half an inch if I squeeze my butt cheeks together.

I've noticed the Hotwife scene seems to be more prevalent than I thought as well. This scenario has been proposed to me on more than a few occasions.

I've noticed the Hotwife scene seems to be more prevalent than I thought as well. This scenario has been proposed to me on more than a few occasions.
So what is the proposition? Husband watches? You and husband bang her simultaneously? You bang her while husband bangs you?

Reactions: torbee
I sent you a snap one night. She said she wanted butt stuff from you and you got scared. Typical.
1. You send me snaps of chicks quite often so that doesn't help narrow it down.
2. I never shy away from butt stuff....unless someones trying to do it to my butt.

Reactions: Derekd3408
So what is the proposition? Husband watches? You and husband bang her simultaneously? You bang her while husband bangs you?
I was approached a year ago to make the sex with a woman while her bf watched. Pass

Recently a married woman reached out for sax while we filmed for her husband later. Also pass.

I guess I'm just an old fashion you and me while your female friend joins in kinda fella.

Reactions: torbee
I send them to the cool kids. Only difference is the real cool kids respond. Unlike you...
AlarmingHeftyAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

Not true, I have extremely high expectations of you and usually they are pretty good. I usually don’t have anything good to send back.

Your 4th videos were a thing of beauty!

How to Do It is Slate’s sex advice column. Have a question? Send it to Stoya and Rich here. It’s anonymous!

Dear How to Do It,

I’m a straight woman in her mid-30s who recently reentered the dating scene after leaving a 12-year marriage that I (obviously) entered into quite young. I took some time off from sex and dating after my divorce before deciding I wanted to try to get back into the swing of things and just have some fun. My question has to do with the fact that at some point during the long period while I was “off the market,” I seem to have missed the thing where butt play and anal have become an expected part of heterosexual hookups.

With three separate guys—none of whom I met on apps, where I now understand some of this stuff gets negotiated in advance—one flipped me over to eat and finger my ass and busted out a plug, at which point I shut that down. One kept asking whether I wanted anal and sulked and finished quickly when I said no. And the third “accidentally” rammed his dick ALL the way up my ass—he did apologize, but I’ve never had that happen before, and have my doubts about how “accidental” it was.

Honestly, I kind of like being rimmed, but it’s not something I’m comfortable with if I don’t know my partner well. And while I can tolerate anal penetration for a time, I’ve never liked it—the most I’ve ever gotten out of it sexually is finding my partner’s excitement and pleasure hot. I hate the amount of prep it takes for me to feel clean, and at best, if it’s not actively painful, it’s just … really uncomfortable. For some reason anal also tends to leave me feeling vaguely extra objectified or bad about myself. I’m not sure why. Maybe just the vibe that my mouth and pussy aren’t “good enough.”

I’m definitely not trying to shame anybody for what they’re into in bed. And I recognize that I might just have had a consecutive string of bad luck on this front. But I admit to a high degree of, I guess, culture shock here—and it’s something my few single girlfriends have encountered as well, although not as consistently as I have. I’m literally three for three. So I guess my questions are: How and when did straight dudes start expecting this during an initial, casual encounter, if in fact they do? By being clear that I want to keep things casual, am I somehow signaling that I’m up for everything? And at what point can I address it tactfully going forward—before we even meet up? When it’s clear that we’re going to ****? If and when a dude makes a move in that general direction while things are already underway?

—Butt Out

tenor.gif

It's true that anal has become increasingly common in heterosexual hookups and it can be a bit of a shock if you're not expecting it. I think there are a few key things the OP can do to make sure her boundaries are respected going forward. First, make sure you are clear about what you're comfortable with before you even meet up with someone. That way, you can avoid any potential awkwardness or misunderstandings. You could also use a video chat like https://www.uadreams.com/ukrainian-women-40-60-years-old/ to get to know someone a bit before you meet in person. That way, you can make sure that you both have the same expectations and desires.

Last edited:
It's true that anal has become increasingly common in heterosexual hookups and it can be a bit of a shock if you're not expecting it. I think there are a few key things the OP can do to make sure her boundaries are respected going forward.
OP has no boundaries, bot.

Reactions: cfbfan23

Dear How to Do It,

—Butt Out

busted out a plug? Do you have a stockpile of them waiting un-opened for new dates?

The anus is my third favorite orifice on a woman and it’s not even mounting a challenge for second place.
Pork Chops are my third favorite meat, and will never challenge Ribs or Steak.

But I still eat a pork chop every once in a while.

Reactions: TJ8869
It's true that anal has become increasingly common in heterosexual hookups and it can be a bit of a shock if you're not expecting it. I think there are a few key things the OP can do to make sure her boundaries are respected going forward.
Well what are the few key things? I'm interested in a bots insight on human people anal sex

Reactions: JWolf74 and torbee
Great topic. I am retired now. I don't even attempt to try anymore.

Rosie Palm for me from here on out. At age 56 the interest wanes a little anyway....

For those still beating their heads on a wall...

Life Smash GIF

ADVERTISEMENT