ADVERTISEMENT

Huge recruiting weekend for Iowa Wreslting

I think Balmeceda was suppose to be in NSCT last week along with many other high ranking recruits, but it had to be cancelled because of the hurricane. I wonder if that will hurt NCST in the long run. Nomad did say recently he believes Balmeceda will pick Iowa

I would bet it is down to 2 schools and one of them is Iowa. The other is NOT NCST. OKST is the other contender. It will come down to money and neither school is in desperate need. But both would love to have him.

149: Lugo, Lugo, Murin, Murin
157: Young, Young, Young, Nelson

I would bet it is down to 2 schools and one of them is Iowa. The other is NOT NCST. OKST is the other contender. It will come down to money and neither school is in desperate need. But both would love to have him.

Lol give me a top ten or so prospect any day of the week for the mentioned weights. Any day......

Lugo & Assad with help from the staff will bring it home! Cullen and Colby also!!!

Reactions: Wink8
Glazier from Albert Lea, MN. Is a stones throw from Mason City. He was adamant about helping build the Hawkeye wrestling program when he committed. I see him quashing the MN. Visit the Schriever’s took. If proximity of the three makes a difference, it’s a feather in our cap.

Reactions: Wink8
ADVERTISEMENT