ADVERTISEMENT

Hulk Hogan. Kid Rock. Donald Trump.

Honestly, I am about to let my shameless side take over and start up a website with ridiculous MAGA-type gear and see what kind of money I can make. These people are just dying to hand over their money just to belong to something.

I’ve said long ago I’m very willing and ready to take advantage of repubbers for monetary gain. It needs to be unique, stand out in MAGA circles, and something we can make for pennies on the dollar in China. Maybe a Live Strong type bracelet that correlates to how many times you voted for Trump? The coveted pink bracelet could be the three time voter (while giving me satisfaction that I made them wear pink).

I’ve said long ago I’m very willing and ready to take advantage of repubbers for monetary gain. It needs to be unique, stand out in MAGA circles, and something we can make for pennies on the dollar in China. Maybe a Live Strong type bracelet that correlates to how many times you voted for Trump? The coveted pink bracelet could be the three time voter (while giving me satisfaction that I made them wear pink).
fccac7c452333980664187307ff4dbcb86b521faac4c7f515944158c88373e3f.gif

Reactions: Scruddy
The classic opera piece "Nessun dorma" will be played tonight at the RNC - the night of Trump's speech. Nessun dorma translates as "none shall sleep." It is also the song that plays at the end of The Sum of All Fears when all the Deep State actors are executed for their plot to start World War III.

The classic opera piece "Nessun dorma" will be played tonight at the RNC - the night of Trump's speech. Nessun dorma translates as "none shall sleep." It is also the song that plays at the end of The Sum of All Fears when all the Deep State actors are executed for their plot to start World War III.

• Haha
Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT