ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Details Starting to Leak

I really hope you just forgot the ;), otherwise that's a spectacularly stupid post from a fairly smart guy.
Sarcasm. Hunter is scum, but I doubt he has much influence these days. It's obvious Hunter was influence peddling, but I don't think it makes much difference. There might be some appearances of issues if Joe gets too cozy with China.

Reactions: lucas80
Interesting. You would think the president’s son with a sketchy record of international business dealings committing fraud would raise eyebrows.
yep

before-i-go-low-i-get-high-donald-trump-jr.gif

One factor in asessing one's intelligence or critical thinking skills is the ability to recognize meaningful distinctions.

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump, Jr., Eric Trump - members of the Trump famly who served in influential senior White House policy positions and/or engaged as prominent actors in politcal campaigns.

vs.

Hunter Biden - does not hold any government position or serve in any political capacity and has not prominently engaged in any political campaigns.

Meaningful and important disctinctions.
Are you saying the current President has absolutely zero connections to Hunter’s business dealings?

just celebrating my 1st amendment rights while i can
The post Lucas replied to mentioned the Biden family. I’m assuming that includes the President, which is why lucas80’s spidy sense went off and he appeared to white knight for Biden.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Are you saying the current President has absolutely zero connections to Hunter’s business dealings?
No. I'm sure Hunter Biden utilized his father's position for personal financial gain. Are you saying that Joe Biden personally benefitted from Hunter's financial gain?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Running it through a business as a tax deduction? Boy, I would love to run my personal expenses through an LLC. That would be lovely.

I've learned if you're rich in America these sorts of things are brushed under the rug and there are rarely any consequences. We have politicians misusing campaign money or not reporting sources all the time and at best they get some bad press, but never any real consequences.

Reactions: 24 so far
I've learned if you're rich in America these sorts of things are brushed under the rug and there are rarely any consequences. We have politicians misusing campaign money or not reporting sources all the time and at best they get some bad press, but never any real consequences.
So it’s ok then? I should set up an llc and run losses ? That would be amazing

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
No. I'm sure Hunter Biden utilized his father's position for personal financial gain. Are you saying that Joe Biden personally benefitted from Hunter's financial gain?
Nope, but it does sound like he was involved. I don’t think it’s a bad idea to find out exactly what happened.

Allegedly failed treason is less relevant than crippling inflation, $5 gas, and erosion of retirement accounts. The kangaroo court show tonight will piss people off more than anything.

You start a thread about Hunter Biden and then complain that no one is talking about inflation? I see plenty of threads on this site about inflation and the price of gas. The "kangaroo court" as you call it will piss off those who bury their heads in the sand and do not want to know what happened on 1/6. Those people will not watch anyway.

You start a thread about Hunter Biden and then complain that no one is talking about inflation? I see plenty of threads on this site about inflation and the price of gas. The "kangaroo court" as you call it will piss off those who bury their heads in the sand and do not want to know what happened on 1/6. Those people will not watch anyway.
I was responding to a specific post. I think you forgot that you switched to the burner account.

Kushner was Sr Advisor to the President
Ivanka was also a Sr Advisor, and was director of the Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship

What's Hunter's title?

Plus, everything the Trumps/Kushner did was out in the open, not mysteriously uncovered on some abandoned laptop found in the back of a shuttered repair shop. You have to see there's a difference, right?

If Hunter/Joe did things that were illegal they should certainly be held accountable. As should anyone from the last administration who broke laws.
And when Joe was VP what role was Hunter playing and how is that different from Trumps sons? Notice you didn't mention that anywhere. There's plenty of things to look into for Hunter and who cares how things "mysteriously were uncovered". Sounds like you're still in the misinformation camp that the laptop is Russian.

Reactions: INXS83
You got me! Regardless, my point still stands. You start a thread about one topic and then complain about people not discussing something else in the same thread.
Do you happen to have a link? I was comparing the 1/6 showdown to actual problems facing Americans in response to a post glamorizing 1/6. I can’t keep up with the dancing. Burner guy.

And when Joe was VP what role was Hunter playing and how is that different from Trumps sons? Notice you didn't mention that anywhere. There's plenty of things to look into for Hunter...
I looked real quick and didn't see where Hunter ever had a position in his father's government. If I missed something, I apologize - I'm admittedly not a Hunter Biden expert. Let me know what his position was.

...and who cares how things "mysteriously were uncovered". Sounds like you're still in the misinformation camp that the laptop is Russian.
Where things came from is and who had possession of them is, literally, everything when it comes to verifying the source and veracity (and admissibility) of evidence. Clearly you're not someone who's concerned with truth, proof, evidence, etc., so you don't care where it was found, or who had control of it

It's got nothing to do Russia, and me questioning the chain of custody is the exact opposite of falling for misinformation.

It’s capitalism. And since we’re naturally in whataboutworld already, Trump would 1) try to either not pay in full or at all, and/or, 2) pay only to try to keep the stripper(s) quiet.

Whatever. People with more money than they need are known to buy lots of things that many of us don’t, including sex.

Meanwhile, our society crumbles unimpeded, in part because this type of candy-ass crap is all we know how to discuss.

I’ll leave this here, too:
Rudolf! You're back already! Lol

And, of course, not mentioned in this thread but noteable is the fact that no one in here has a problem with Hunter being investigated and letting those legal chips fall where they may. That's what should happen if warranted.

But how many Trump supporters can say if they think the same about the investigations currently ongoing against Trump and practically every one of his adult children?

Do you happen to have a link? I was comparing the 1/6 showdown to actual problems facing Americans in response to a post glamorizing 1/6. I can’t keep up with the dancing. Burner guy.

I was referencing the thread we are posting in now. You should not need a link. You can keep trying to insult me with your quick wit about burner phones, but it does not change anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT