ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Details Starting to Leak

6j4087.jpg

After tonight when we learn at least three branches of the military were ready to back Trump in a Coup this will be nothing.

oh, that isn’t happening either.

• Haha
Reactions: INXS83
I guess corrupt families in the White House don’t matter as long as they’re team blue. And you all think the MAGAs are delusional.
That's what you'll get here from the loser libs. If you post something about Kushner or the sons and deals done while Trump was in office, you would get a different response showing they all care about it and pages of replies. This off topic board is full of extremely far left lunatics.

Consider the complete cluster that is the chain of custody on this laptop nothing that anyone reports/alleges that may or may not have been on there should be considered reliable. Anyone can say that anything was found on it, deleted and then recovered, etc. There could be videos of Hunter killing homeless people and I doubt it would be allowable as evidence in a trial. So, it's just a bunch of conspiracy theorists and Q/MAGAS saying whatever they want. Why waste time/energy buying into things that may be completely fabricated?

Interesting. You would think the president’s son with a sketchy record of international business dealings committing fraud would raise eyebrows.
The people most outraged by Hunter Biden, couldn't care less about Don Jr taking a meeting with Russians to drop sanctions for election interference. People need to check the hypocrisy.

That's what you'll get here from the loser libs. If you post something about Kushner or the sons and deals done while Trump was in office, you would get a different response showing they all care about it and pages of replies. This off topic board is full of extremely far left lunatics.
Kushner was Sr Advisor to the President
Ivanka was also a Sr Advisor, and was director of the Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship

What's Hunter's title?

Plus, everything the Trumps/Kushner did was out in the open, not mysteriously uncovered on some abandoned laptop found in the back of a shuttered repair shop. You have to see there's a difference, right?

If Hunter/Joe did things that were illegal they should certainly be held accountable. As should anyone from the last administration who broke laws.

I got to agree with the libs on this. Who cares?
Now how he got to be on a Ukrainian board of directors, his dealings in China, if the office of the VP was used to secure such dealings and if the Biden family received money due to that. I care about those things.
From the lips of the FSB to your keyboard. Congrats for helping Russia out today.

Hunter Biden is trending. That means there is one, or more, news stories from which republicans want to distract attention. BAU
Gee, a mysterious new handle follows the lead and posts NEW, SCANDALOUS information that the Soros controlled media has been hiding from America on the same day that the 1/6 Committee is holding it's first public hearing.

The people most outraged by Hunter Biden, couldn't care less about Don Jr taking a meeting with Russians to drop sanctions for election interference. People need to check the hypocrisy.
I fail to see the point. They’re hypocrites so you should be one as well? Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
So its considered a leak that Hunter Biden is basically paying child support? Scandalous!
Running it through a business as a tax deduction? Boy, I would love to run my personal expenses through an LLC. That would be lovely.

I fail to see the point. They’re hypocrites so you should be one as well? Interesting.
One factor in asessing one's intelligence or critical thinking skills is the ability to recognize meaningful distinctions.

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump, Jr., Eric Trump - members of the Trump famly who served in influential senior White House policy positions and/or engaged as prominent actors in politcal campaigns.

vs.

Hunter Biden - does not hold any government position or serve in any political capacity and has not prominently engaged in any political campaigns.

Meaningful and important disctinctions.

One factor in asessing one's intelligence or critical thinking skills is the ability to recognize meaningful distinctions.

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump, Jr., Eric Trump - members of the Trump famly who served in influential senior White House policy positions and/or engaged as prominent actors in politcal campaigns.

vs.

Hunter Biden - does not hold any government position or serve in any political capacity and has not prominently engaged in any political campaigns.

Meaningful and important disctinctions.
Yet has ties to his father that are undeniable. Obama’s opinion of Biden speaks for me. I always questioned Joe because Obama was a man of integrity and certainly never appeared to approve of Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Hunter Biden is not in the White House. You can't be this stupid.

Also, where I come from (the tip if my penis) paying strippers is not corruption.
It’s capitalism. And since we’re naturally in whataboutworld already, Trump would 1) try to either not pay in full or at all, and/or, 2) pay only to try to keep the stripper(s) quiet.

Whatever. People with more money than they need are known to buy lots of things that many of us don’t, including sex.

Meanwhile, our society crumbles unimpeded, in part because this type of candy-ass crap is all we know how to discuss.

I’ll leave this here, too:

ADVERTISEMENT