ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter just plead guilty to a right wing conspiracy🤷‍♂️

He’ll commute his sentence. This will allow enough time for the sentencing process, and he can do it after the election.

Seems like Hunter hasn't actually changed his plea officially yet. Hunter's attorney is asking for an Alford plea deal. DoJ was blindsided, and is trying to figure out how to proceed. DoJ doesn't have to accept it, and it's rare for this kind of case.

Alford(?) plea…isn’t that saying “I’m running out of $$ for my lawyers”?
It’s a “I’m “not guilty” of the charges but there’s a lot of evidence out there saying otherwise” plea.
Now let’s see if the judge accepts the plea. The guilty need to pay the piper. Drugs and mental illness are motherphuquers. Only MAGAts would be worse.

Druggie Hunter faces 17 years in Federal prison for this tax evasion charge. Most of us realize he plead guilty to avoid a lot of things coming out in the trial regarding how he acquired the income that led to the charges.

Basically, he bit the bullet to avoid Daddy going down with him.

If so, Im sure he is getting a probated sentence ….if there is any “time” involved, Im sure his dad will pardon him….as a final “Phuque You” to Congressional republicans….and there ain’t a damn thing they can do about it…..
Spoken like a true hater of the American justice system, Comrade!

If so, Im sure he is getting a probated sentence ….if there is any “time” involved, Im sure his dad will pardon him….as a final “Phuque You” to Congressional republicans….and there ain’t a damn thing they can do about it…..
Then don't bitch when President Trump pardons those who were falsely convicted for any Jan 6th events.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I fully expect that Biden will pardon him when he leaves office. No one will care. It would be a 2 hour news cycle and then it goes away. Biden won’t be in public after Inauguration Day

I'm guessing Hunter wants this over now because his dad might not make it another couple of months. Just get the pardon now and be done with it.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT